Caught!

"Leila!" I yell not knowing where she is in the house.

"Yeah!" I hear her voice scream back.

"Feel like watching Ken and Chlo?" I ask.

She walks into the room holding both the girls, "I got them girly. Where ya going all dressed up?"

"Going to see Sylvia," I admit. "I'm gonna tell that bitch to back off my man. He's my husband. My name is Basil Leaf Winston not Basil Leaf Curtis. He is the father of my daughter and we just moved in together. She is not taken that away from me."

"Why are you dressed up to see Sylvia?" She laughs.

"To show her I'm Tweny years old and even though I have two kids and I'm married that I'm hot and she ain't stealing what I love," I explain.

"Firey, I like it," she laughs.

"Dallas and I need passion, we're gonna get that passion back," I argue.

"Have you seen the gang?" She asks.

"Not since Dallas and I have been taking a break," I shrug. "Although if all goes as planned we'll be invinting the gang over for dinner and we'll all be together again."

"Why?" She asks. "Has he seen the gang?"

"Nope," I shrug. "I talked to him on the phone after I moved out and we agreed that we're not gonna get the gang involved in our issues and if we see them we're gonna get them involved. I mean we do love each other, it's just I can't be with somebody who I think is sleeping around."

"I know this is hard for you," she sighs. "I'll watch the girls."

I hug her tightly, "thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Leila you're the best and I'm so happy we're best friends because, without you this situation would be a million times worse."

"No problem," she smiles. "Now go tell this bitch who's trying to take your man who's boss."
***************************
I pound on Sylvia's door unril she answers, "what are you doing here?"

"Wondering what the hell you think you're doing Dallas Winston. He's my husband! He has two kids! Back the hell of before you ruin his and my life."

"Why would I care what you two are doing together?" She asks.

"I know you two are sleeping together!" I yell angerily tears stinging in my eyes. "We were friends. I left because, I got cancer and sneak behind my back and sleep with my boyfriend. You were my best friend. How could you do that to me? You knew we loved each other. Why would you do that to me? I introduced you to the gang. I worked closely with you. I would of done anything for you and you stabbed me in the back."

That's right before I feel my world crash down and my heart break. I hear Dallas' voice, "Sylvia, babes where are you?"

Thump!

Thump!

Thump!

That's the sound of both my heart and the stairs. I look up and my eyes meet Dallas', "how could you do this to me?"

His mouth drops, "Ba-"

"No!" I yell angerily with tears streaming down my cheeks. "I thought I'd come here and make it all better, but I caught you. I'm so sorry Dallas, but I hate you. I hate you for cheating on me. I hate you for making me feel this way. I hate you for playing with me. I hate you for getting me pregnant. I hate you for being in the gang. I hate you for messing with me. I hate you for everything you've ever done. I hate you so much Dallas."

"Please Basil," he begs. "I love you."

"NO!" I yell louder than I thought you did. "You don't love me. I don't want to see you again! I don't want you to see my daughter. I don't want you to talk to my brother. I want you the hell out of Tulsa. I hope your happy."

"Basil, just listen to me," he grabs my wrist.

"No! You don't deserve another chance. What I don't get is we made it through so damn much. Why now? I thought we'd be forever, but we're not and we're not gonna be forever. I hate you for that. I realy thought what we had was true love. I thought you'd never lie to me again, but you did," I pull my wrist out of his strong grasp and turn around. I start to walk down the streets of Tulsa ignoring the tears that are pouring down my cheeks.

"Basil! Basil! Basil!" Dallas screams.

I turn around at this point, "and don't think I'm never talking to my brothers again. Now we can get the gang involved because, we ain't gonna ingnore them forever."

"Basil, please we can make it through this. You said it yourself we've made it through so much. What makes this different?" He yells down the street.

I ignore him and eep walking. I don't stop until I'm standing in front of the Curtis house. My old house. I walk right in and all eyes are on my crying face.