•Chapter 7•

Shawn's POV

Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep

I slowly opened my eyes and stood up from the bed. It was our first day of school. I checked the time. It's 6:00am. I hopped in the bathroom and took a shower. Then, I brushed my teeth and went over to my closet. I grabbed a pair of Dark Blue Skinny Jeans and a grey hoodie. I combed my hair and grabbed my back pack. I went downstairs and saw my mom making breakfast.

I grabbed a plate from the cupboard. Then, I grabbed some Bacon and pancakes then put it on my plate.

I finished up eating then kissed my mom on the cheek. I waved goodbye, picked up my backpack and went out the door.

*In school*

Well, this is it. It's Do or Die time.

I walked into the doors of the school. As I walked down the corridor, some people start to stare at me. It was kinda creepy. As I was heading to my locker, I was approached by a girl. Her face was caked with makeup and she had straight brown hair that was obviously dyed. She looked so fake.

"Hi. I'm Michelle, you must be new around here." she said with a flirtatious smile.

I gave her a small nod and turned back to my locker, only to be pulled back.

"And you are?" she asked in a duh tone.

"I'm Shawn." I say with no expression at all.

"I hope to see you around." she says with a wink.

I turn back around to face my locker. I put in some books and extra notebooks that I don't need yet for my first period. Since I still had 15 minutes before English class, I decided to look around for familiar faces, specifically Alexis or Jen. As I walk around I bump into someone who I never thought would be here.

"NASH!" I whisper yell. We bro hug and he starts laughing really hard.

"What?" I ask him in confusion.

"So you're the hot new kid everyone is talking about." He says chuckling lightly.

"Oh." I say.

"Well I gotta get to first period but I'll catch up with you later." I say waving goodbye. He nods as I begin to walk away.

When I get to first period I scan the room and I see Jen. My heart jumps inside and I feel a smile spread across my face. I begin to walk to the seat next to her but then I see Michelle wave at me and motion me to sit next to her. I really didn't want to. I gave her a semi apologetic look then sat down next to Jen. She turns her head and notices my presence. I wave at her.

"Ew. What are you doing here ?" she says with a small smile that she is trying to hide.

I pout and pretend to be sad.

She shakes her head and laughs.

"Im joking. I'm glad your here." she says with a warm smile.

"I know you are. Why wouldn't you be?" I say with a cocky smile. She punches my shoulder and I pretend to be hurt.

"Oh shut up." she says and I chuckle.

The professor walks in and begins the lecture.

"This is gonna be a long day." I whisper to her and she nods.

...

Jen's POV

Yes! I am so glad that I have 2 periods together with Shawn in the morning.

It was lunch time so Alexis and I decided to walk to the Cafeteria together like we always do and grab a table.

When we were seated I see Shawn walk into the cafeteria with another boy beside him. The boy had blue eyes and a nice smile. He was kinda tall. Shawn looked around the cafeteria then he finally spotted me and Alexis.

I wave at him and he smiles. I swear that boy's smile could brighten up my whole day. As Shawn and his friend walk over to our table.

Shawn sat in front of me while Shawn's friend sat in front of Alexis. He waved at her and she blushed then waved back. I can see the chemistry between those two.

"Guys this is Nash. Nash this is my cousin, Alexis. And this is her friend Jen." He introduced us and we started talking.

"So how did you both meet?" Alexis asked.

"Oh we are in this group together called MAGCON." he explained.

"Oh I see." she says while listening to Nash talk.

"They look perfect together." I whisper to Shawn.

He laughs and whispers back.

"I ship it." And we both giggle.

They looked at us in confusion then we shook it of.

A/N: Hello! so... school is starting for the gang in Cali High! Im kinda excited XD. -Alexis ;)