•Chapter 9•

A/N: OMG you guys! 344 reads! I can't thank you guys enough. It may not be alot compared to other people but it is to me. Thank you so much! ILY! -Alexis :D

-X+X-

Shawn's POV

"Hell Yeah! Friday Bitches!" Alexis yelled as we walked out of the school building. "What do you guys wanna do for the weekend?" I ask. "What about the beach?" Jen suggested. "Yeah sure. That's the best idea you have ever came up with." Alexis says surprised. "Oh shut up. You know Im really smart." Jen says winking. "Yeah, for a 7 year old." Alexis says and I start to laugh. "What are you laughing at Shawn? You're like 12." She says while sticking her tongue out. "Yeah. From a scale of 1-10." I shot back at her. "Whatever." She rolls her eyes.
"So beach?" I ask. They both say yes in a duh tone at the same time. I bring out my phone and text Nash. "What are you doing?" Alexis asks me raising an eyebrow. "Doing you a favor by inviting Nash." I say with a smirk. I see her blush and a smile grew on her face when she saw that Nash replied with a yes. He asked me if Alexis would be coming which made her turn even more red.

"Alexis why are you going all red?" Jen asked even though she probably knows why.

"Because Nash is all worried if she is coming or not." I say nudging her shoulder.

"Yeah well at least there will be someone to keep me company while you two make out for half an hour on the beach." Alexis says and shrugs. Me and Jen look at each other and blush. This weekend is going to be fun.

...

Jen's POV

I wake up and look at the time. 8am. This is probably the earliest I have ever woken up. I'm so excited to go to the beach. I have been there alot of times before with Alexis, but this time we're going with Shawn and I feel like this is gonna be way more fun.

I get up from bed and head towards my walk in closet. I pick out a hot pink bikini with small green and blue flower details on it. I put on a cover up and some jean shorts. I brush my hair until it isn't as wavy as when I woke up. Since we're going in water I decide to just put on some waterproof mascara and some blush. I wear my beige sandals and grab a beach bag. I put in a beach towel, some sunblock and a pair of slippers. I put on some victoria's secret perfume and grab a pair of sunglasses. I set it on top of my head and walk out my room. I kiss my mom on the cheek and say goodbye. I get in my car and buckle up. I have a permit so I can drive. I'm working on getting a license.

I drive to Alexis' house. It was just a 10 minute drive.

I knock on the door. I hear Alexis yell that it's open. I walk in to see her on the couch in her pajamas.

"Why aren't you ready?" I ask her while taking a seat next to her.

"It's still early." She says while yawning.

"It's 9 they'll be here in 30 mins." I say in suspicious tone.

She jumps up and runs upstairs.

"Jen! Come and help me please." She yells from her room.

I shake my head and make my way upstairs to help her.

I pick out a coral blue bikini with purple and pink stripes. Then I grabbed a white cover up and a pare of shorts. I handed them too her and she quickly got dressed.

When Alexis finished we headed downstairs and waited on the couch. I switch on the TV and put it on a random movie. I decided to text Shawn and ask where they are. Alexis probably texted them already but I want an excuse to text Shawn so.. yeah.

To Shawn
Hey! Where are you? We're burning daylight!

From Shawn
Miss me already? We're right around the corner so.. We'll be there in a minute or two.

To Shawn
Don't get too far ahead of urself Mendes.

Suddenly the doorbell rang.

"It's open!" Alexis yelled. Shawn walked in with Nash trailing behind him.

"That is really not safe." Shawn said.

"Meh. " Alexis shrugs. "Well let's get going! " she yells in excitement. We get in the car and I sit in the passengers seat.

"I was gonna sit there. " Nash pouted.

"Wouldn't you rather sit at the back with Alexis? " I ask wiggling my eyebrows.

He shrugged and walked to the back seat.

...

We finally arrived at the beach and there wasn't alot of people so parking was really easy. We got off the car and walked to the sand.
"I love the beach. " Shawn said while inhaling the fresh sea salty air.

Alexis and I took of our cover ups and took of our shorts. Nash seemed to be eyeing Alexis up and down with his jaw dropped. Shawn seemed to be doing the same thing. Alexis and I laughed lightly which snapped them or of there gaze.

"Staring? " I asked while putting my hand on my mouth pretending to be shocked.

"Why are you surprised?" He asked confused.

"I don't know. I guess Im just not that confident in my body. " I say shrugging.

"Why? You have no reason to lose confidence in yourself. " He says while putting a hand on my shoulder. He is so sweet. He always knows just what to say and how to make me feel so comfortable. The things this boy could do to me.

I blushed and tried changing the topic.

"Where did Alexis and Nash go? "

Shawn pointed his finger to the both of them sitting on the sand together while they talked and smiled at each other.

"They are so cute together. " I say.
"Yeah." Shawn nods in agreement. He takes my hand and we walk towards the ocean. His hands are so soft. We get in the water and I splash Shawn from the back while he wasn't looking. He turned around slowly and picked me up bridal style.

"Shawn! What are you doing? " I asked while laughing and blushing really hard. He smiles and we gaze into others eyes. He is so perfect. I feel like we were meant to be together.

"Jennilynn, there is something I need to ask you. " He says sounding really tense and nervous.

"Sure. Anything. " I smile at him.

"Umm.. I know we only met last month. But I feel like I've known you longer than that, and when I'm with you for some reason I feel the need to impress you all the time. I know this is kinda soon but, Jennilynn Anderson will you be my girlfriend?

A/N: OHHHHH!!!! CLIFFHANGER! WHATCHA THINK JEN IS GOING TO SAY? LEAVE A COMMENT. -alexis