•Chapter 14•

Jen's POV

(4 months later)

Shawn and I are sitting on a couch while watching 50 first dates. My head is comfortably rested on Shawn's chest.

"I'll never understand how you convinced me to watch this." Shawn said shaking his head.

"I think it started like this," I said as I lifted my grass from us chest and sat on his lap. I can feel him harden in between my thighs. Then I put my arms around his neck. I started to slowly lean in and press my lips against his. Our mouths moved in perfect sync. It was as if our mouths were made for each other. The kiss started of slow and passionate. But it eventually turned into a full blown make out session.

To be honest I'm surprised I even did that. For the past four months Shawn and I have been together, we never really had any sexual contact other than kissing. Which is understandable because it's only been four months.

But for some reason this time I can't seen to control my sexual urge to have that connection with him.

He slipped his hand under my shirt and started to leave a trail of wet kisses down my neck.

Shawn's POV

"Shawn." she moans my name. God it's the sexiest sound ever. I start to suck lightly on the spot in between her collarbone and neck. I bit on it softly leaving my mark.

I shifted my weight so that I was straddling her on top of the small couch. "Take your shirt of." I demanded. She lifted her shirt slowly. "You're such a tease." I groaned. She gave me an innocent smile.

Her shirt was now laying on the ground. I looked down at her while biting my lip. Damn.
...

"Woah." she exhales deeply. "That was fun. We should do that more often." I wink at her. She punched me on the shoulder lightly. "Pervert!" she chuckled. "That's not what you were saying a while ago while I was-" "Shhh." she cut me off covering my mouth.

"I should get going. My mom's probably getting worried." She said while putting her clothes back on. "10 more minutes." I pouted. "Maybe next time." she gave me a peck on the lips. I pulled her in for a hug.

"Bye. I'll miss you." I whispered in her ear. I could feel the goosebumps rising on her skin.

"Of course you will." she flipped her hair.

"Yeah yeah." I smacked her ass as she walked away earning a playful glare from her. "Bye."

..

It's been 20 minutes since Jen left and I miss her already. I miss the warm touch of her skin against mine. The way she is so delicate, like a flower. I'm gonna call her just to check on her.

Ringing

"Hello?"

"Hey babe."

"Oh hey. Did you need something?"

"No I just wanted to check on you. What are you doing?"

"Going home from the Grocery store. I had to pick up a few things for my mom."

"Oh ok I guess you're driving I'll talk to you later."

"Ok. And remember I lo-" Suddenly she gets cut off by a loud sound.

"Hello? Jen?" Oh my God. Please no. "Babe?!"

A/N: Cliffhanger :3. Don't forget to comment or vote if you enjoyed. -Alexis :)