•Chapter 11•

SHOUTOUT TO: xjennilynnannex for making my new book cover!

Ok I wanna say sorry for not updating in forever. My summer has just been really busy. But here ya go.

-+-

Jen's POV

Shawn and I walk out of the cafeteria hands intertwined. Cheesy I know. But it's the little cute things he does that makes me love him so much. As you can imagine, right now my cheeks are red and I probably look like a tomato.

He suddenly just stops walking. He stares into my eyes as if he's seen the most amazing thing. It's like everything around as has frozen and it's just the two of us in this moment. He starts to lean in and I close my eyes.

And of course, the P.A. system ruins this moment.

The universe must hate me.

"Attention 4th year students. Please report to the auditorium in 5 minutes. Thank you."

Shawn steps back and looks away.

"We should get going." He says with an annoyed expression on his face.

The auditorium fills up with students. Shawn and I take a seat at the back row. There's a bit of noise. Just the soft murmurs of people talking to each other.

"Settle down students." says the principal. The room settles down until everyone had stopped talking.

"As you all know, this is you're last year together. Next year you will all be college students in different universities. So the teachers and I have organized a little trip for all you 4th year students. The details will be given next week once we make our final changes. Each student will be given a waver which must be signed by your parent our guardian in order to board the bus. Any questions?"

One of the students raise their hands.

"Yes?" the principal motions him to stand.

"Will there be staff checking our bags?" he asks.

"Yes. There will be no bringing of alcohol or anything like that. "
I see the jocks shake their head in dissapointment.

Yeah, like that will stop them from bringing alcohol, condoms or cigarettes. Disgusting.

"Any other questions? If not you may all get back to your classes."

...

The final school bell rings and I exit my classroom. I stop by my locker to grab my books. As I approach my locker, I see Shawn there waiting for me.

"Hey." he says kissing my cheek which makes me smile and blush at the same time. He just has this effect on me. It's something I've never felt before in my past relationships. But sometimes I wonder if we rushed into things too quickly.

I enter my combination into my padlock and grab my books from my locker. But Shawn instantly takes my books from me.

"I'm perfectly capable of carrying my own books." I cross my arms over my chest and raise an eyebrow at him.

"I know, but it's part of my 'boyfriend duties'." He says nudging me which makes me giggle.

A/N: OK, short chapter I know I'm sorry. But inspiration just hit me like a truck and I needed to end the chapter there so.... Yeah. I have some ideas don't worry.

Don't be a silent reader! Comment, Vote and Share if you enjoyed.