•Chapter 12•

Shawn's POV

"So where do you think we're going for the school trip?"

"I don't know. I hope we go somewhere like Canada." Jen says with a shrug. I look at her with curiosity and admiration. She's so different.

"You're different." I say with admiration for the woman in front of me. "What do you mean?" she asks.

"Well... I don't know you're not like other girls I've dated. They were all so cliché." I state. The smile on her face is no longer visible. "What's wrong? What did I say?"

"Nothing don't worry about it." She displays a small smile but looks down . It's not like her big and cheery smile, it's not the smile that I love and adore.

"Hey, look at me" I use my finger to tilt her chin up to face me. "I may have not known you long, but I've known you long enough to know that something I just said bothers you. Tell me." I encourage her with a sincere smile.

"Well, I kinda Just remembered that you've dated other girls and it makes me feel less special. I know, i'm being a big drama queen sorry." She flushes with embarrassment and laughs lightly. It's the most heavenly sound ever.

I gently press my lips on her forehead.

"Hey Shawn." Jen steps back and I turn my head to see Michelle, standing there, in all her whore glory. She rolls her eyes when she looks at Jen.

"Michelle." I nod.

"So there's a party at my place this Friday and I was wondering if you wanted to come." She gives me a flirtatious wink.

"No thanks." I gave her a fake smile.

"But you have to! Everyone's going."

"He fucking said no now drop it." Jen snapped.

"Fine whatever. Whore." Michelle rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Damn."

"What? Did you want to go?" Jen asked.

"No. I would rather spend that night with you." I said putting my arm over her shoulder and she smiled.

"Yeah we could. What do you wanna do?" she asked me.

"Leave it to me." I said with a grin.

...

Jen's POV

I'm sitting on my couch with Alexis while we watch TV and eat chips.

"I wish I would've saw that whore's face when Shawn turned her down."
She burst out laughing.

"It was honestly priceless." I say joining her in laughter.

"It was probably her first time getting turned down. Especially since she has slept with half of the male population in our school." I say shaking my head.

I feel a small vibration on my lap and check my phone. It's Shawn.

Shawn: Be ready by 5. I'm picking you up.

"Who's that?" Alexis asks eyeing my phone.

"Shawn."

Jen: Where are we going?

Shawn: It's a surprise. Wear comfortable clothes. ;)

Jen: Ok. <3

"Can you help me get dressed Im going out."

"Date with Shawn. Nice." she winked.

"Sometimes I wonder if you guys are even cousins." I joke.

"Shut up Jen." She playfully rolls her eyes.

"How about this?" She held up a pair of black high waisted shorts and a white cotton sweater. "Yeah that's fine. He said to dress comfortably." I took the clothes from her hands and walked to the bathroom.

"Here how does it look?" I asked jokingly posing in different positions. "You look hot girl. Now, can I please put makeup on you! Please?!" She begged. I thought about it while I was in the bathroom changing.

"Fine." I agreed.

...

Wow. I looked really good. And for once, I felt confident.

"Wow. You're really good." I examine my face in the mirror.

"Tell keep something I don't know." She said flipping her hair.

"Okay you're also bitch." I said and she shook her head.

"I knew we were twins." She said shaking her head.

"Hey Shawn's here I gotta go. See you later." I said giving her a quick hug. "Dont forget the condom." She whispered in my ear. I gave her a dirty look and walked out.

Shawn stepped out of his car and walked up to me.

"Hey." He said pecking me on the lips. He started to eye me up and down before licking his lips.

"Perv." I said shaking my head.

"Only for you." He said winking causing my cheeks to burn a bright red.

"So where are we going?" I asked him.

"It's a surprise." He grinned.

"I hate surprises."

"But you'll love this one."

A/N: Hey! Ok I'm sorry for not uploading for a really long time.
I was planning on making this chapter longer but I wanted to update for you guys already so yeah. :)