chapter 12

Sasuke now

How could she do that!?! Sasuke thought, anger raging through him. "How could she kiss him and then make out with him?!" He yelled at himself.

But worst of all how could she just kiss him back? Not even trying to pull kabuto off. Sasuke asked himself while angrily punching and kicking a dummy in the training room of his house.

Very short I know, but back to me!

I went to my house.not daring to see sasuke. I'll go see him tomorrow. I thought as I walked in. I saw zethira pacing back and forth, my mom no where to be seen.

"Your back!" Zethira said with a hug. She then saw the sad look on my face and red bags under my eyes as a sign I was crying, "what's wrong?"

"You remember kabuto?" I asked her.

"Yeah?"

"Well, while crying in a tree, he showed up." I started. "Then......................mindlessly we started making out..."

"You what??" Zerthira asked freaked out. "What about sasuke??"

"He was watching so I came to get my bag. I'm leaving the village for a few weeks. I need to cool off." I told her. Collecting my bag and leaving I went into sasukes house. He had given me a key.

I heard the shower running as I quickly jotted down a note to let him know I was leaving, got my akastuki cloak and leaving my key on the note started for the door.

Until sasuke, a towel around his waist blocked my path, anger in his eyes.

Looking away I spoke shakily, "I just came to get my cloak. I left my key on the note." My voice shaky and scared I pushed passed him. "Bye....."

But he grabbed my arm and stopped me. His grip so tight it hurt my arm. I said nothing as he spoke aggressively, "how could you even think of doing that?!?!" He asked.

I said nothing and didn't look at him, trembling his grip got tighter. His nails, which even not being long or even remotely having any, digging into my sleeve and skin. It hurt but I deserved it.

"I'm sorry....." I said shakily, I sounded like I was scared, alone, and hurt. "Sasuke if you could ever forgive me..."

"How can I forgive you? That incident with rock Lee was one thing but this is something completely different." Sasuke said angrily.

"Sasuke! Can't you see that I never wanted to kiss kabuto?!" I shouted. "I don't know how it happened!"

"Elizabeth you didn't even try pushing him off! I watched as you clearly kissed him back!" Sasuke retorted.

"Sasuke please! Please just hear me out!" I pleeded as some tears began falling.

"Elizabeth I can't even think about listening! Don't you know how much-"

I interrupted him, "don't you know how I'm feeling right now?!" I shouted, "I'm guilty for what I did but I never wanted it to happen!! I swear!"

Sasuke then did something I couldn't see possible. I knew it was mindless and that I deserved it, he slapped me.

I tried running out of the house but sasuke held his grip for a minute, until he'd lost it and I ran out of the house. Seeing Naruto, kiba and akamaru I pushed passed them knocking naruto over I jumped from roof to roof to the gate, ignoring it I jumped from the closest roof and over it. Flying through the trees like the wind. My cheek red and stinging as tears flew from my eyes. I soon found some ruins of a stone house as rain began to pour. I went to a dry spot sheltered by the rain and fell against a stone wall.

Why? Why me? I thought. I draped my cloak over myself to shield me from the wind.about 1 0 minutes later I faintly heard footsteps getting closer to me. Looking up I saw a wolf.