chapter 15

Sasuke POV

(I know you wanna hear what goes on in the fight but this is so worth it.)

I hit her......sasuke thought sitting on the sofa. Hinata still hadn't woken up. He'd thought the same thing over and over. I hit elizabeth. He thought again as he looked at the hand he'd slapped her with, remembering the moment. How could I hit her like that? Am I really so evil?

"Ah don't be getting yourself all worked up sasuke." Naruto said. He was the only other one except zethira and kakashi who knew.

"How could I have hit her." Sasuke said full of guilt.

"She was making out with another guy." Naruto idiotically pointed out.

"Don't remind me naruto." Sasuke said aggitated. She made out with that kabuto guy!

Then sasuke was hit with a terrible realization, what if it was forced? Like when he kidnapped her at the desert. Or what if he had her under a genjutsu!? Then I had hit her without good reason.....man I really need to be more cautious. But I watched the whole thing, I went to look for her and watched while she made out with him. I'd gotten so angry and sad I couldn't think straight.

"Sasuke," naruto said. "You were so mad that you weren't thinking straight right? And she said it herself she doesn't blame you. You shouldn't get so worked up."

"That doesn't change the fact I hit her." Sasuke said. "I hit her without letting her explain herself. For all I know she could've been forced to do it, or put under a genjutsu while she was weak and venerable."

"Look man, ya can't keep worrying so much, it isn't healthy." Naruto said to sasuke.

"I just can't get it out of my head. Its so frustrating!"

"Hey man, we both got anger issues. And we both care about her, a lot. But ya can't always protect her. At some point in time she's going to get hurt and your going to-"

"Shut up naruto! I've seen elizabeth in pain! I heard her screams while she was sealing that dragon! Don't you dare even think you've seen her hurt!" Sasuke exclaimed standing up.

"Sasuke I didn't say that. All I said is that your going to have to move on at some point in time." Naruto said.

Sasuke groaned in frustration as he sat back down. "I just can't lose her. Naruto you don't understand..."

"Yeah, I do. Sasuke I love her too. Not as much as you maybe but I don't wanna lose her either."

"No, I mean I can't lose her. She's all that's left of our clan that isn't trying to kill us all. I just couldn't live without her." Sasuke had trouble finding the right words. I just want her in my arms and never let go. I just want her to never feel sadness or pain again. And I inflicted pain on her. Sparring is one thing but what I did was a whole other.

"Sasuke." Naruto started. "I know ya love her, but she's stronger than she looks. A lot stronger. She's a lot more understanding too. She can forgive you, believe it!"

"Thanks man. I needed that." Sasuke said. He was glad to have naruto with him, he was his best friend. Shortly after hinata walked in from elizabeths room.

"Eek!" She yelped at the sight of naruto and sasuke.

"Your awake. Come on, let's meet everyone at the training field." Sasuke said.

Back to me at the start of the fight.

"Good thing we're allies huh?" I joked as gaara and I circled each other.

"Yes, it would be different if we were enemies." Gaara replied as sand exited his gord.

Alright he has sand armor, and sand that becomes almost impenetrable to shield him, this'll be fun, I said in my head.

I made the first move by summoning fire to my blade and striking a guarding bit of sand. I levitated off the ground using wind and shot into the air over gaaras head and kicked his back.

"Impressive." Gaara said as he flung forward and bursted into sand.

"A clone." I said as a bunch of sand spikes came at me from all angles. I didn't dodge them. I did quite the opposite.

"Fire style: incindia breath!" I shouted blowing white hot flames at the sand spikes, they now were glass spikes headed for me. I then went into an uncomfortable position and the spikes landed just around me. Showing off I then took a breath and with amazing grace I sliced and shattered the glass around me, spinning as my "blade of night" shattered the translucent spikes. Showers of glass fell around me as I planned my own attack.

Night slice! I thought as an arm of sand grasped my body and lifted me into the air. I didn't worry as it tightened its grip.

"Good one!" I said disappearing into flames. Gaara, standing near the sand hand, turned around suddenly as I reappeared behind him.

I then performed "night slice" only faster and longer, creating many cracks in his armor and kicking him in the chest, stomach, and back. Most of the armor fell off as I then roundhouse kicked his face and sent him flying.

"Clever." Gaara said as he blocked a bunch of kicks and punches from me and 3 fire clones. He was breathing heavily. So was I.

"Time to show off, again." I said as I went into first stage of the curse mark. Black, flamelike patterns danced across my face and arms as more chakra came through me. "Celestial flames!" I called as fire bursted from my body and onto gaara, little plumps of deadly, white hot flames danced randomly in the air. Each one with a small bit if chakra so I could sense who or what was near them. When I found gaara I focused all the little plumps of fire to him as they consumed him. When I receded the flames and the curse mark I walked over to gaara who was laying down. I held my sword with the tip just over his chest.

"Death befalls you." I recited sheathing my blade. "I thought you'd put up more of a fight."

"Its only a little sparring." Gaara said as I helped him up. I then healed most of the burns I gave him. "Thank you."

"No problem." I said with a smile. We walked back to the others as sasuke, naruto, and hinata arrived.

"That's what fighting looks like?" My mom asked.

"Yes." I told her. "I see your awake hinata."

"Gaara!" Naruto cheered walking up to the kazekage.

"Hello naruto. Its good to see you again." Gaara said. He still had a few cracks on his face but no one worried. Except my dumbass mom

"Your face is all cracked!"

"Its just my sand armor." Gaara said repairing the armor.

"Thanks for sparing with me." I said before gaara would need to leave. "It was an honor."

"Your welcome." Gaara said before leaping into the trees.