Chapter 4: The Girl in the Tree

Author Note: Pick a suitable pairing for Naruto in the poll out of Thalia Grace, Rachel Elizabeth Dare, Clarisse La Rue, and Silena Beauregard. Private message if you have other pairing ideas (Justify why if possible).

Again, this chapter is a bit longer than the others, but I think that won't be a big problem with you guys, LOL :)

Enjoy!

Please Rate and Review as well.

Also, tell me if you guys want all five books of the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series combined into one book, or if I should separate them.

All Jutsu names are written in English to avoid the hassle of people not knowing what they mean.

All Jutsu names, summons names, abilities, god names, and pantheon names will be written in bold.

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"God/Goddess/Monster/Summons Speech"

'God/Goddess/Monster/Summons Thoughts'

Chapter 4: The Girl in the Tree

Naruto instantly recognized the women selling fruit as the Fates in Greek mythology. The string they were using to knit the socks seemed to be imbued with the same type of, albeit weaker, energy signature that Naruto sensed from an Uchiha using Izanagi. So that's how they wrote reality. The Fates had a dangerous weapon that only he could counter with his own Izanagi. Naruto swore to never use that jutsu again, as he hated manipulating reality. It infuriated him that these women were doing so.

As Grover panicked, Naruto used Hifuujin to instantly appear next to the Fates, who were confused by his action. "Kamui.", Naruto muttered as he sucked all of them, including himself, into the Kamui dimension. The Fates looked at Naruto angrily. "How dare you strong-arm us, foolish demigod! We will show you your place!", Clotho said, as she rapidly began stitching.

Unaffected, Naruto simply activated his Rinnesharingan. "Izanagi.", he said, as what they were stitching instantly vanished. Using Amaterasu, Naruto quickly burned the Fates' thread. Furiously, the Fates charged at Naruto with Celestial Bronze clubs. Naruto simply made three Shadow Clones, who restrained the women within the blink of an eye, causing them to widen their eyes in fear.

"Preta Path: Otsutsuki Variant", they all muttered, keeping the Rinnesharingan active. The Fates all began to panic, realizing that their energy was being drained from them at an alarming rate, several times faster than they could replenish. They were terrified of what this boy could do to them. Soon enough, they appeared to be three normal old women, and they were shocked when Naruto slit one of their fingers with a...bone knife of sorts...and red blood seeped out instead of golden ichor.

"Why are y-you doing this to u-us?", Atropos weakly asked. "No one should manipulate reality from the shadows.", Naruto said. "P-Please, spare our lives!", they all yelled. "No. You are responsible for the deaths of several people who did not deserve such a fate with no real reason for such an action. You deserve death.", Naruto said. He shut all three of the Fates up by using his Rinnesharingan to trap them in a genjutsu. They all quickly slumped, awake, but no longer conscious.