Sunday Nights-Jack Harlow

It's been 3  months since Jack had talked to Myra. He would always check up on her though his friends account and make sure she wasn't seeing anyone else. But she never seemed to check on him. She always posted her best pictures giving jack flashbacks of when they were together. There relationship had lasted for a year and was truly the best time of his life. She was great to him but he still found some way to fuck it all up. Myra was devastated at what Jack had done. After all the things she's done for him he still found his way to get caught up with another girl at a party.

It was Sunday night and it would have been there 1 year and 3 month anniversary. Feeling sad Jack stumbled to her Instagram. The usual selfies she posted, she was so beautiful and seemed to get prettier every time he saw her story. Then he got to the last story where she typed "could have been the best day today but he ruined that along time ago". And he knew exactly what she meant by that. He decided to text her number mostly to see if he was still blocked.

Jack💔
hey can we meet up I really wanna talk to you it's been too long.

My-My🤍
Ok

Simple as that Jack was on his way to see her. He took him time with the 15 minute drive thinking of all the things he wanted to say to her.
Pulling up to her house making sure to park far down so they wouldn't be caught, he texted that he was there and waited anxiously.

The car door opened and Myra stepped in wearing leggings and a hoodie that happened to be his. He grinned as the sight of her, his first sight of her in person in a long time. "So what did you want to talk to me about?" She said breaking the silence. Jack looked down fidgeting with his seatbelt. "You know it would have been our anniversary, and I really missed you"
"Ya" that's all she could say. The breakup had hurt her so bad but she felt that ending it was the only option. She had heat horror stories about girls getting cheated on and staying and then the cheating just continued to happen over and over. And she refused for that to happen to her.

"I missed you too tho, It's really hard to get over someone who you were in love with." Myra said as he voice cracked trying not to cry. Jack lifted her chin and looked her in the eyes "I still love you My, I never stopped. A tear trailed down her cheek as she quickly wiped it away. "Jack I really can't do this right now" she said trying to exit the car. "Myra please..".

"Look Jack I still love you too but with us all to mu-" she said as cut off as Jack kissed her. She pulled away in disbelief. "I'm-im sorr-" she went back in and kissed him back. They had both truly missed each other and this moment was all they wanted....