*Luv is dro-Jack harlow

Jack was in the booth recording a song but kept losing focus. He was distracted. His girlfriend Leslie was outside the booth looking at her phone. Harmless but Jack couldn't help but stare at her and just be turned on. And the songs lyrics didn't help much. She sat legs to the side in her light blue sundress and while slides. "Bae" Jack yelled from the booth. She looked up quickly and confused from being focused on what she was doing. He gestured for her some come over.

"Ya what's up" he placed his hand on her lower back pulling her into him. "Nothing I just wanted you close to me" she smiled and gave him a kiss. "The song sounds good" she said trying to change the subject. "Ya it sounds good but, you know it's about you" he smirked looking up at her biting his lit. She rolled her eyes and hit his shoulder playfully. "Boy bye". She began to walk back out the booth and back over to the couch. But Jack grabbed her hand. "Wait...Look" he pulled her over to read her the lyrics.

"You know that I'm tryna get behind, press on your spine"

"Push up on you feel this size, show me how you feel inside. If that's mine then tell me that's mine"

"Somebody must've shown you how to ride cause, you do it right,you not to wild with it. I take my time with it"

She can lie the lyrics made he blush and made her feel some type of way.
"What do you think" Jack said smirking already knowing how it made her feel. "I like it" honestly that's all she could think to say hiding the way she really felt. But Jack could tell by the way she was squirming. Jack stood up from the stool and grabbed her hand. Pulling her out of the booth. He sat on the couch patting his lap as to say come here.  Leslie was hesitant but sat on his lap. She could feel him growing under her and the fact he had on sweats and she had on a sun dress didn't help.

"Jack we can't do this in the studio." She said innocently. "There's no one here so yes we can" he placed a kiss on her shoulder as he moved his hand up her thigh. She moved to face him in straddle position. Kissing passionately he moved to her neck leaving marks as he went. She began to grind on him making him bite his lip. He placed his hands on her ass pulling her dress up as he did so. She lifted her self up so that he could pull down him sweats as he rubbed his member tapping it on her entrance. "Get up" Jack said in a slightly demanding way. He slapped her ass and bent her over the back of the couch. Pressing on her spine. He slowly guided himself into her gasping at how wet she was. "Fuck I knew you didn't just like those lyrics"

She moaned uncontrollably as Jack beat her back in. Trying her best to keep quite since they were still in the studio. "Oh my god Jack, slow down" she moaned. "If I slow down I'm gonna cum soon" he said wanting to keep his momentum but soon slowing down since she couldn't take it. "Uhhh fuck" they came together as she came on him and Jack pulled out and came on her back, gladly remembering he had forgotten the condom.

Jack looked around the studio looking for anything to clean her up with grabbing a box of tissues he wiped off her back. They got them selves back together before leaving. "Let's go home" Leslie said still trying to catch her breath. "Ok I just need to turn all this off and find my phone." Jack went back into the booth "Bae we should have fucked in here since it's sound proof" he yelled to her from the booth, picking up his phone.

2 Missed calls from Nickie Jon🎧🎙

Text from Nickie Jon🎧🎙
Bro you know we got cameras in there 🤦🏻‍♂️

Well guess they just made there first tape.