onnaway-Urban wyatt

Loud music and bright lights are flashing in the dark club. Kam had been dragged out to this after party and was trying her best to act like she wanted to be there. Kam's friend Tisha nudged her "girl at least go get a drink or something, loosen up and maybe you'll get lucky tonight" she winked and walked over to the crowd of people Dancing.

Kam walks over to the bar sitting next to a skinny man with long brown hair. She thought about what to get but she rarely drank and was very unfamiliar with alcohol. Mostly because her friends would usually get it for her. Before she could even ask the bartender what she should get the guy beside her spoke.

"You should get Mai tai, you know something basic" He said gesturing at the bartender and ordering her the drink. "Ha, ya thanks. What's ur name?" Kam said grateful that he had helped her and bought her a drink. "Urban, and you?". "Kam". The bartender slid the drink over to her and she began to sip. "Wow this is actually kinda good, you have good taste urban". Kam said smiling at him as she sipped the straw. "Ya I know, since I am talking to you". Kam rolled her eyes and chucked at his try at flirting with her.

Looking up at him she finally took a good look at him. He was cute and had a great smile. And honestly some great lips for a white boy. "Hmm, so why you in here tonight" she asked looking straight into his blue eyes. "My bros performed earlier and now I'm just chillin out up here". "Oh wow I knew you looked familiar for some reasons ur Jack Harlows bestie, I should have known like who else's name is Urban" they laughed as he ordered a drink for himself.

The two talked almost the whole night. It was like they were two old friends who hadn't seen each other in years. "Damn I like you, let me get ur number." He handed her phone and she added her contact in his phone as "Kam🍹". "The emoji just in case you forget where you met me" she laughed pulling out her phone to follow him on Instagram and add his number back. "Nice meeting you". They smiled at eachother as Kam left the bar with her friends.

—————————————————————————

2 months later

Kam Kam😩🍹
Urby when you coming over

Urby🍃
I'll be over in a minute traffics slow

Kam Kam 😩🍹
Ok I'll be waiting ❤️

Kam and urban had been talking on and off for a few months now. It was going well between them but they decided to keep it "friendly" since Urban would be in and out of town most of the time. They FaceTimed and texted all the time but he was in town for a week and they were definitely going to take advantage of this time together.

Finally he made it to her apartment after a long ass drive. Leaping into his arms Kam gave him a huge hug. "Well I missed you too" he stumbled back trying to regain his balance. He placed a passionate kiss on Kams lips making her smile so wide. Kam was really head over heels for Urban and she didn't even know why. He was just some guy that helped her at the bar why was she almost in love with him now?

—————————————————————————

Author-Not sure how to end this one 😅so imma leave it off with a question. Feel free to leave suggestions and request. And vote 💗💗