*Slide for me-Urban Wyatt

It was a late Saturday night and Urban was chillin with his friends. It was getting late so they were all leaving but Urban definitely wasn't done with his night. As he walked to him car he texted Riley. A girl he'd been talking to for a while now.

Text from Urby😩💗💗

Urby😩💗💗
let me come get you

Riley babyyy😛
bet I got a surprise for you😋

Urby😩💗💗
be there it 10 mamas🏃🏼‍♂️

Urban pulled up to her place she had her bag packed and everything. He already knew she had something good planned for him if she planned to stay the night after. Riley got in the car and kissed Urban on the cheek. "I missed you" She said as she batted her eyelashes at him. "I missed you to bae" he started up the car and drove to his apartment. Hand on her thigh the whole ride.

Back at the apartment

Urban helped her with her bag and let her to the apartment. Letting her in first she admired her beautiful body. Her outfit hugged her body perfectly and she walked like she knew it too. He walked over to the kitchen where Riley was getting a drink from the fridge. "Come here" he gestured to him lap as she walked over. Giving him a soft sensual kiss as she did so. "So what's that surprise you had for me" He said looking down at her licking his lips. "You gotta come in the bed room to find out" she traced her hand from his chest and all the way down his sweats teasing him as she walked towards the room.

He followed behind her as she led him in closing the door behind her.  "Take a seat" she said as she patted a spot on the bed for him to sit in.  She places her self in front of him and begins to undress. Revealing the most perfect matching set he's ever seen. As she undressed she got on her knees and began to palm him through his sweats feeling him grow at her touch. Carefully pulling down his pants it spring out right before her eyes. She took him into her mouth hearing him groan with every stroke she made.

" fuck ri" he moaned and she stopped not wanting him to cum yet. "Lay back" She gently pushed him down as she got on top of him. She pulled he panties to the side and slid down on him slowly. "God ur so wet baby" Urban moaned as she road him. He slapped her ass as he threw his head back in pleasure. "Mhmmm" Riley moaned feeling herself come close to finishing. "Cum on me mamas" he demanded as her knees got weaker and weaker. "Fuckk" he said cumming inside of her as she came on him at the same time. They 2 were so out of breath they didn't even move right away. Hopefully the could get a plan b at this time of night.

*hope y'all enjoyed this since these are images I will be taking suggestions about what y'all wanna read. 🤍feel free to comment suggestions and request.