Urbans birthday gift pt. 2

It was the day before Urban's actual birthday and since him and Jack had already had there birthday party together it was just gonna be a low key day. Jack invited urban over and told him to come dressed nice but comfortable. Confused but interested Urban headed over around 9 from visiting his family.

9:30 rolled around and tyla was getting her self ready and Jack was on the look out. When he finally heard a knock at the door. "Happy birthday man" Jack gave urban a big hug and let him in the apartment. "Soo why'd you call me over here, no offense but I thought we were gonna go have a dinner with everyone tomorrow" Urban said a suspiciously since he noticed jack was nervous. "I wanna give you your gift".

"Ok". Urban said leaning back into the couch. "Ok , so you know how I promised you I'd let you steal the next girl I liked" urban nodded in agreement. "Well since that never happened since I'm still with ty, I thought I'd let you join in". Furrowing his eyebrows at Jack, "you mean like a threesome?" He questioned. "Ya...." Jack said nervously as urban stood up in front of him. "Bet" urban said laughing and dapping up jack as jack breathed a sigh of relief.  "When?" He said eagerly looking around the room. "We'll I didn't invite you over here for nothing man". Although Urban would never say this to Tyla's face he fantasized about this all the time. Everytime he saw her flirt with Jack, everytime she got up and walked away he couldn't help but think of the things he'd wanna do to her. But out of plain respect for his best friend he through those thoughts out. Until now.

"Baby!, you can come out now" Jack yelled out for her to come out . Dressed in a black silk robe with a blue lace matching let under she stepped out the room leaving both boys with there jaws dropped. "He said yes" She walked up to them keeping eye contact with urban. Grabbing each of there hands and leading them towards the bedroom. With Urban in front and Jack in back Tyla guided Urban so sit down on the bed. Leaning down to kiss him and sliding her tongue into his mouth both fighting for dominance with Urban surprisingly losing that battle. Griming she moved done to kissing his neck and moving down to his visibly hard dick. Showing through his sweats. Jack towering over behind her. "Suck him just like you would me baby" he said waking to the corner to sit in the chair so he could watch.

Gently rubbing over Urban's erection he bucks his hips up as she pulls his sweats and boxers down letting his member free from its prison. Kissing the tip and moving down leaving kisses all done the shaft Urban let's out a shakey "f-fuck". Taking him into her mouth she moves with ease down his dick swirling her tongue around us as she jerked off his shaft.

Standing up she brings jack over to the bed and sits him down. Urban now behind her ready to enter what he's dreamt of. She leans over the bed sucking jacks dick as urban fucks he from the back. Room filled with groans and moans from the 3 of them. "Fuck ur so wet" Urban moans feeling himself close. Tyla could barely keep it together with one dick in her mouth and the other in her pussy. She let out a muffled moan " I- I'm gonna cum". "Let that shit go baby cum all over that dick." Jack encouraged feeling close to his own orgasm. "God damn!" Urban says pulling out and jerking him self off and cumming on her back. Right as Jack came in her mouth.

Teary eyes Tyla looked up at them breathing heavily and feeling over all just fucked out. But feeling satisfied. She rolled over and smiled at the ceiling. Urban and Jack both sharing a chuckle as they both got re dressed and helped Tyla get her self together. It turned out to be just as good as Urban imagined and more. And Jack actually enjoyed that his girlfriend was being entertained by his best friend. The 3 ended up watching a movie together but it didn't last long when they all decided to go for another round.

Hope y'all enjoyed I haven't written smut in a minute 😅but I did my best. Feel free to comment any request.🫶🏾🫶🏾