Cheater Pt 2- Urban wyatt

It's been 2 days since the fight and Urban is now returning home. The past 2 days have been filled with reflection and thoughts from both sides. But they both missed each other greatly. Heaven never realized how much she really loved Urban until that night when she was struggling to sleep. And Urban knew he could never risk losing her like this again. Jack was right when he said she'd do anything for him and he's going to show her how grateful he really is to have her. Before heading back he stops at the store to get her some of her favorite flowers and snacks. Something small, not too much so she thinks that he's trying to buy her forgiveness. But not too little to where she thinks he really doesn't care.

Heaven heard a knock at the door. Taking a deep breath and brushing her self off she walks over and opens it. She had never been so happy to see him but she didn't want to show that yet. Urban walked in handing her the gifts. "I got you these".
"Thank you Urby, there beautiful" she slightly smiled calling him by his nickname. Giving her the biggest hug "I missed you so much baby, I'll never put you through anything like that ever again. I can't risk losing you". Looking deeply into her eyes he kissed her. A kiss so passionate it almost felt like the first time again. "I missed you too, I don't want to have to worry about you doing anything like that again" a tear falling down her cheek. She looks up and wipes it away. "You don't have to worry baby I promise"

Continuing too kiss Urban's hands began to wonder down to her ass. "God I missed this so much" he whispered moving to kiss her neck. He takes her by the hand dragging her to the bed room. Pushing her onto the bed and pulling her to the edge. "I'm gonna make it up to you tonight baby" She grins watching Urban pull her leggings and panties off. Licking his lips and kissing down her stomach and kissed her clit gently. He continues to lick and suck on her swollen clit as she lets out light moans. "It feels so good baby. I need you inside me" She groans lifting his head up and bringing him forward. Kissing him and tasting herself on his tongue.

Standing up and rubbing his erection he pulls out his hard dick tapping on her clit before entering her. "Fuck ur so tight" throwing his head back he thrusts into her wet noises filling the room. "Oh my god Urban fuck. Go faster baby" she screams. It had been 4 days since they'd had sex and being apart had made them crave each other even more. "Im gonna cum" Letting his strokes get sloppier and sloppier before cumming inside of her and her finishing at the same time. Falling on top of her they gasped to catch there breath. "Your so perfect baby" Urban's says as he pulls out and kisses her forehead. Leaving and coming back with a towel to clean her up they hold each other. Finally being satisfied and knowing they have full trust in each other. "I love you baby".  "I love you too Urban" Heaven says reaching back to stroke his cheek.