Chap 1: Prologue

It was a nice morning at the yagi household. The birds were chirping, the dolphins were jumping through the ocean, all in all, a very pleasant morning. Right now you could see a black-haired kid and a yellow-haired girl waking up from their respective bunk beds.

The yellow-haired girl was at the bottom bunk bed, while the black-haired boy was at the top. these two kids were none other than Izuku Uchiha and Hana Yagi. After about 3 minutes of moving from left to right in the bed, they finally decided to get up.

Hana: "hey Izuku, I feel like I'm forgetting something."

Izuku: "today is our 4 year's old birthday which means is also the day we go to the doctor to see what our quirk is."

Hana's eyes immediately widened, today was going to be the day. Hana has been waiting for this day ever since she found out what quirks were. She finally gets to find out what her quirk is. Meanwhile, Izuku had the typical Uchiha emotionless face. He honestly could care less what his quirk is, as long as he gets one, he will become the number one hero no matter what.

Hana: "IZUKU!!! let's go wake up mom and dad to tell them today is the day."

With that said, Hana literally jumped out of bed, and ran towards her parent's room, while this was happening Izuku just had a tired expression. He clearly cannot keep up with his energetic little sister.

Izuku: "why are we still here? just to suffer...?

Izuku after finishing his sentence of suffering decided to finally get up from bed and get ready for the long day ahead.

\\Time skip to Hana completely ruining her parents morning//

Izuku was walking towards his parent's room, after a few seconds of walking he finally reached his parent's room, he saw inside the room Hana jumping on them like if they were pillows. All he could do is sigh and lean on the door.

Toshinori: "princess we understand that you are excited but please calm down you're not only hurting me but your also hurting your mother."

Toshinori was not lying when he said she was hurting him, she was literally jumping on his wound. Poor Toshinori, not only did he have to deal with villains he also had to deal with a mini version of him.

Hana: "I'm sorry...papa"

Inko: "don't get sad everyone makes mistakes. Now, why don't we go to the kitchen and make breakfast!?

Hana was at first sad but after hearing her mom she got out of bed and walked towards the kitchen, with inko. Inko, of course, said good morning to her son, while walking out of the room.

Inko: "Good morning Izuku!"

Inko said with love while giving him a kiss on the forehead, she then proceeded to walk out of the room with Hana to make breakfast for the family. Now it was just Izuku and his step-dad, in the room, truth be told Izuku doesn't mind Toshinori, Ever since Inko remarried Toshinori when he was 1 year old, he has been taking care of not only inko but him and Hana as well. Even though Izuku knows that he favors Hana more than him. Which is fine After all, Hana is his own flesh and blood. it would be stupid if Toshinori actually loved Hana and Izuku equally. The only problem between Izuku and Toshinori's relationship is...

Toshinori: "so Izuku...did you wake up well?"

Izuku: "I guess... you know how Hana is. The second I told her what day it was she started screaming..."

The relationship between Izuku and Toshinori was just awkward. Even after 3 years of them knowing each other. They just couldn't connect, Izuku a quiet arrogant boy, and Toshinori a guy who seems to never lose his smile and wants to always have a good time.