Chap 5: The Announcement

Imagine if Aizawa had Kakashi's skillset...
Imagine if Momo could create a nuclear weapon...
Imagine if... never mind...

___________________________________

|point of view-3|

Izuku:  "...huh?..."

Aizawa: " ...what's the problem?"

Izuku: "well... I thought we were going to start training by the end of the school year or something like that I didn't think we would start training this soon..."

Aizawa: "oh please, don't think I don't know how smart you are, I know damn well you can learn everything throughout middle school and high school easily and probably college as well, And if you're worried about school don't worry you'll be doing it online"

Aizawa has already planned out Izuku's entire training, there isn't a single thing he didn't miss when it came to planning out Izuku's training. 

Izuku decided to deactivate his eyes which I will now refer to as Sharingan, Izuku looked at Aizawa then started to speak again.

Izuku: "sooo...do I get prepared or what?"

Aizawa: "no, you will be wearing clothe that I will give you throughout your training, for now, once everyone sings happy birthday to your sister and they say what they gotta say, you're going to announce that you will be leaving with me to go training"

Izuku: "I see..."

Izuku and Aizawa decided to leave the conversation there and left the room now it was all up to Izuku to announce his leave but he wasn't nervous at all, it was quite the opposite instead he had a devilish smirk on his face he couldn't wait to see the face his parents would make including his sister. 

Izuku and Aizawa arrived at the living room and saw that it was almost time to say happy birthday, Izuku could see the happy face Hana made and he had to admit he was happy that she was enjoying herself but those thoughts immediately turned into thoughts of hatred after he remembered all the love Inko and Toshinori showed Hana and not him.

After a few hours (about 2) the birthday party went as expected, they did the happy birthday song, Hana opened her gifts, there was a little dance party(Camelia and Izuku danced together for a few minutes), now it was time for the party to end so Toshinori decided to give a little goodbye speech. 

Toshinori: "I like to thank yall for coming to my beautiful daughter's birthday, I enjoyed every second of it and I hope everybody did as well, I hope it continues to be like that for the rest of her birthdays and I wish yall a good night!"

Everyone clapped, Toshinoris speech was just to say that he hoped that Hanas birthday each year would be as amazing as this one, unfortunately, he's going to hope he never gave that speech after what Izuku's about to say. 

Toshinori was still in the same spot as before, when he saw Izuku walk up to him, Toshinori, Inko, and  Hana were happy because they were expecting him to say something nice or kind to Hana unfortunately that wasn't the case. 

Toshinori moved to the side letting Izukustand in the same spot he was and then he began to speak

|point of view-1| |Izuku|

these people want a speech, so I'll give them one...

Izuku: "Dear sister I hoped that you enjoyed your birthday I truly mean it from the bottom of my heart but...I have an announcement to make, It has come to me that I haven't made a lot of progress with my training and if I continue like this progress will not be made...that's why I and uncle Aizawa have concluded that I will go on a training journey with him...until highschool"