Chapter 12: My property.

"I felt like an animal, and animals don't know sin, do they?"

=======

Point of view-3 |Narrator|

----

Izuku's eyelids slowly opened, adjusting to the light coming from the window, one moment he was asleep, the next he was awake and aware of everything around him, his perception almost unreal by human standards.

Izuku looked down at his chest to find a red-haired beauty sleeping on him, her arms resting on his neck. She was naked and so was he, multiple marks throughout both they're showcasing the fun night both of them shared.

Izuku's apathetic eyes shimmered with love, she was his and only his. A beauty such as her that would make 100 men turn their heads to look at her. Supportive through thick and thin even at his lowest moments.

Izuku sighed, unfortunately, he couldn't do much as today was the first day of school, and unlike a certain someone who already graduated, he needed to go.

Slowly he tried to slither his way out of bed trying his absolute best to try and not to wake up the sleeping beauty on his chest, however, his mission was a failure.

Camelia: "Where do you think you're going~"

She spoke with a seductive morning voice, ending her sentence with a hum, Izuku looked back down at Camelia who had a playful smile on her face.

Izuku: "Good, now that your awake you can get off me"

Izuku said roughly, his deep voice resonating through the room, a feature many men have in the morning. 

Camelia giggled in response to this and started attacking Izuku with kisses, all of which were humbly accepted by him.

Camelia: "Don't be a meany! you know...since it's your first day, why don't I send you off with a little something~"

At first, she spoke with a cute pout, but then she slowly lowered herself to Izuku's crotch with a sinister, dangerous yet amazing smirk.

Izuku smirked back, his large hand landing on Camelia's beautiful and gentle face, with his thumb, he traced it around her face until it reached her lips, Camelia didn't revolt against this she loved things like this.

Izuku: "Well begin, I have a place to get to after all~"

Izuku ordered after all school could wait, for now, he wanted to spend some time with his beloved.

=======

\\Sometime later//

====

Mineta: "Bro isn't she hot?"

Mineta said while leaning on Izuku's desk and showing him a picture of a pink-skin-tone girl, they were the first 2 in class which was understandable, after all, Aizawa was very thorough with both of them when It came to schedules.