Chap 4: Discoveries

Imagine if Sasuke in Boruto had the same chakra pool as naruto...

Imagine if Izuku started training when he was 4...

imagine if... never mind...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|point of view-3|

You can see in a large house decorated with various decorations, people having fun, celebrating the birthday of a young girl, that girl being none other, than Hana. 

                                      (there are decorations all around the house)

A lot of family and friends came to celebrate Hanas birthday, people like Endeavor a good friend of Toshinori, Todoroki because...well he was forced to come because of his parents, Katsuki and other people.

Izuku looked around the house and noticed everyone having fun but, he also noticed Aizawa wasn't here yet, well he wasn't really surprised Aizawa was known to be late to almost anything not super late but like 20 minutes late.  

Izuku was leaning on a wall away from everyone, Hana wanted to go up to him and talk to him but she was too busy talking to her friends, he had his eyes closed, he was just waiting patiently for Aizawa to arrive but it seems someone wanted to have a small conversation with him.

Shoto: "So...what are you doing...?"

Izuku: "Waiting for Uncle Aizawa to arrive..."

Shoto: "Why?..."

Izuku: "because I need to ask him some questions that only he has answers to..."

Right now the most awkward, dry, boring conversation was taking place, a conversation that would go down in history as the worst ever small talk 2 people have ever had. You are witnessing a historical moment ladies and gentlemen.

After a few minutes both Izuku and Todoroki heard Inko finally saying the words Izuku was waiting for. 

Inko: "Brother! You're finally here!"

Aizawa: "yea, yea, you basically forced me to come"

Inko: "now, now, we both know you were going to come to your niece's birthday right?'

Aizawa: "...sure..."

Aizawa After saying happy birthday to Hana, he decided to have a few small talks with people there, then he finally walked up to the kid that has been staring at him ever since he entered the house.

He walked up to the kid with his emotionless face...

Aizawa: "so, mind telling me why you've been staring at me for so long?"

Izuku: "...Uncle, I have some questions that I think you have the answers too"

Izuku looked at Aizawa with a serious face, a face that an 8 years old boy shouldn't have, Aizawa already knew what this was about, after all, this was part of his plan all along. (A/N: Aizen vibes)