Chap 3: A promise

|point of view-3|

A day has passed since the incident with the three little shits, fortunately for both Izuku and Camelia it was Saturday so, they had time to think and relax after the event that happened.

Camelia has decided to relax, the entire weekend and think of the event that took place, after all, she still is an 8 years old girl, but Izuku had other plans, in one week it will be his sister's birthday and all of the family and friends will come and celebrate. Including one specific person and that person being his uncle Aizawa. 

Aizawa was the one that convince Izuku to train, he was also the one that told him the reason his mom and Toshinori neglect him is because of...Hana, he was the one that made Izuku grow hatred towards Hana, and that hatred only got bigger and bigger.

So Izuku has decided that he will try and discover this power of his and see what he can learn about it and try to ask Aizawa for answers, he has a feeling Aizawa knows something about these eyes. 

\\The next day//

He tried to activate but he couldn't, after hours of practicing he finally got the hang of it and can do it on command. He also learned that his eyesight and strength increases A LOT.

\\The next day//

He learned that he can copy and imitate other people's movements to the extent that it's a 100% copy.

\\The next day//

It was Monday and he had a lot of homework to do and Camelia forced him to do it, so only some light exercises no training.

\\The next day//

He found out using the eyes for too long hurt his eyes, the maximum amount he can use it for is about 20 minutes. (the minutes being consecutive though)

\\The next day//

He has noticed a peculiar feeling inside of him like he has some type of power that he doesn't know off, and the feeling only gets stronger and stronger the more he uses his eyes, he decided to leave a mental note to ask Aizawa as well.

\\The next day//

Izuku and Camelia were walking home like usual, but this time it was oddly quiet.

Today is the day before Hana's birthday, the house already looks all set for the birthday, Camelia and her parents were obviously invited because Inko saw that Izuku was friends with her not only that she also liked her mom, they had a lot to relate to.

 Throughout the week Izuku has noticed that ever since the events Camelia has been acting weird around him. He already told him his plan about talking to Aizawa, but for some reason, Izuku knew that wasn't what was bothering Camelia, Today she finally decided to have a one on one talk with Izuku.

Camelia: "Izuku... you already noticed I've been avoiding you right?"

Izuku: "yea...I have"

Camelia spoke with a voice of seriousness yet care, while Izuku spoke with his emotionless voice.

Camelia: *chuckles* "of course you have, to be honest, Izuku the reason I have been avoiding you is that...I was scared, I was scared that you would stop hanging out with me because of how weak I am, scared that you would leave me, scared that...I would never see you again.., each day it felt like you would leave at any moment..."

Izuku was listening, he was listening as if his life depended on it, after she said she was scared, he became sad because he thought she was scared of him, after all, no girl would want to hang out with a kid that beats other kids up, especially the fact of his eyes, but instead of being scared of him, she was scared of herself, Izuku chuckled mentally at that, that sounded like something Camelia would do.