Chap 2: Red

\\4 years later//

Point of view-1 |Izuku|

=========

It has been 4 years since the fateful day in the doctor's office, and if I had to describe these 4 years in one word I guess it would be...appalling, people tried bullying me specifically a boy named Katsuki, one of Hana's friends, ever since he found out I was quirkless he tried bullying me, of course, the second my parents found out they immediately told Katsukis parents and he stopped. Fortunately, he didn't do anything too dangerous because if he did...I would've hurt him.

My parents ever since they found out Hana had a quirk have been...kind of neglecting me. They have focused on Hana a lot more than they have on me. They haven't completely forgotten about me, it's just...I don't feel the love my mom and Toshinori used to give me. We still talk, they still feed me, and they still care for me but it just feels like they're forcing it. I don't hate them but...I don't like them.

sigh

These last few years, I've been training, you could say I've developed my own fighting style, I would like to train with a sword, unfortunately, I don't have anyone to teach me. If I want to get stronger then I need someone to train me.

I'm not like other kids, I don't wanna play around and say I want to be a hero then do absolutely nothing to achieve it. I know I'm strong, I desire strength, and...I would do anything to get it. yes, I'm going to show my parents and Hana that I don't need their help to get stronger.

Camelia: "What are you thinking about Izuku?"

Izuku: "...nothing really."

This girl is Camelia, she's my one and only friend. She's a pretty girl with 2 natural birthmarks that go up both cheeks, she has reddish hair with hints of orange, her eyes are orange that match the sunset, and her face is just...beautiful. Not that she'll ever hear that from me.

Camelia: "sooooo....did you do the math homework?"

Izuku: "...math is nothing more than an inconvenience for my path to become the number one he-"

Camelia: "yea, yea you'll become the number one hero blah blah I get it, but my question is did you do the homework?"

Izuku: "...no"

Camelia became my friend when I was 6 years old, some kids were making fun of her so I stepped in, after that she kept talking to me, and we became friends, though sometimes I feel like I was forced to become friends with her...

Camellia: "Izuku what did I tell you about homework I told yo- hey Izuku, don't ignore me!"

I just kept on walking, It's too early in the morning to deal with Camelia, Camelia's quirk is Called Inventory, It lets her have a pocket dimension where she can put whatever she wants,  of course, all she can do is put stuff in there and take it out, all in all, it's still an amazing quirk. 

Me and Camelia walked until we reached our Classroom then the school day began...

\\Afters school//

Teacher: "Remember kids do your homework, Specifically you Izuku"

The school day has finally ended, and I finally get to go home and train. I walked out of my classroom with Camelia. Heading home, Unfortunately, someone decided to stop us in the middle of the hallway. 

Hana: "izuku...are you going to walk Camelia home again?"

Izuku: "what does it look like?"

Hana: "Can I walk with y-"