∆1∆

Bad cover made by me😣for few days only

The new series on Malhotra's...a dark and mystery story!!!!!!?.Hope you guys will like it🤗share ur views on comments and vote..means alot👍

____***_____

"Ayyappa..how many hours I don't know I am going to stand like this? Where is he?" A girl tapping her heels on the ground in frustration looking at her watch and otherside.

"I'm surely going to break up with Him.." she murmured, when she felt a hand hugging her from behind, her eyes rolled.

"Baby..is gussa.." She glared at a person who was back hugging her.

"Gussa?? I am planning to kill you. You know how many hours I am waiting. Can't you be on time." She shouted, jerking her hands.

"Sorry baby, you know about my family na..They want to speak something so made me wait..So sorry. Nandu smiled na.." he begged Nandini who pouted and sat on a nearby bench, he sat beside her.

"Fine..I am fed up with your family." Nandini said, he chuckled.

"You can't say that as you're going to live your life with them after marrying me." He said dramatically, she smiled.

"But, your Malhotra family is a big mystery yaar. I don't know how I am going to live there." She said leaning on him.

"Don't worry, they are not that bad." He said, but she rolled her eyes as she know about Malhotra's so well

Malhotra's is biggest name in India, first richest family in India and 3rd richest in world. But equally mystery one, they never show their faces on media, only world seen their elders ones, only twice, which many suspect. Malhotra's family is known for their arrogant, rich attitude behaviour, money which Nandini hates but she can't do anything as she loves their son. 

"Baby what are you thinking?" He asked her, breaking her trance.

"About your family. You know how much their status and money is, how they will get us married." She asked sadly.

His smile shortened,"I understand but don't worry, they will surely love you Nandu. They have known about you since they were kids." Nandini sighed, they know her from kid because her father is pa of Raj Malhotra, elder son of Srikanth Malhotra. But she only visited that family when she was so young.

"I don't think so, Shravan...I.." Nandini held her head. Yes her bf name is Shravan Rohit Malhotra, younger son of Rohit Malhotra.😉

"Baby, please. I will find a way or tell my parents about this tonight ok." Shravan said, cupping her face.

"You telling seriously,because for months you saying this same lines." Nandini warned him. She knows Shravan is scared of his parents, the whole Family has a dangerous aura around them, only Shravan and Naina, his sister, are good souls in that family, others all monsters.