∆3∆

Merry Christmas gift two..🤗🤗🤗

Next part..do inline comments...try to share if possible..

__**___

"So, my son Manik Malhotra will take the CEO post from now. All business will be handle under him." Raj announced on mic, all people raised their glass up and said Cheers in happiness, somewhere jealous being Malhotra enmey and some eyeing at Manik handsome girl giving him all singles to take them to bed but he just stood ignoring the prey's eyes.

"Thanks everyone, I will do my best to keep the company at the top, but I need all the cooperation too." Manik cut his speech soon and signed the documents which Raman gave, walked down to talk with some businessman.

"Enjoy the party, people." Raj said, eyeing Mohini and Neyonika who were fuming in anger.

"What happened to Neyonika?" Raj asked casually looking around.

"We need to talk personally." Neyonika said glaring at Raman who frowned.

"Can't it wait.." Ronit said, glancing at Mohini who was tightening her fist.

"It can't..come.. and you too mister." Mohini looked at Raman and moved inside, followed by Neyonika, Raj, Raman in confusion. Manik, who was talking with someone, saw his family going inside the mansion with Raman. He ignored me and started talking again.

"Bhai..Bhai.." he turned to see Naina had tears on eye.

"What happened Naina?" He asked angrily.

"Bhai, please help Shravan. He really loves Nandini, please...They will listen to your words only please.." Naina pleased him, Manik had a neutral face hearing it.

"Come Bhai.." she pulled him inside the study room where everyone gathered. He stood outside seeing Mohini yelling at Shravan and Nandini who stood looking down.

Nandini and Shravan were sitting in the study room for a long time. As when shrvasn said those words he loved Nandini, Mohini was about to yell but Srikanth called for all parties, so Mohini strictly warned them to not come out and spoil their reputation, kept in the study room and went with bodyguards outside.

"Is it true?What is your mother saying?" Srikanth asked strictly, Shravan nodded yes.

"How could you love this middle low class girl? Have you lost it?" Mohini shouted, Nandini tightened her fist to control herself, glanced at Raman who looked at her in disappointment, a look which she didn't want to see.

"Mom...I love her..

Slapp!!

Mohini slapped Shravan and took all the surprise which no one showed except Pihu, Navya and Naina who flinched back. Pihu held Naina who was about to rush to Shravan.

"Don't speak. You spoiled our reputation." Neyonika said.

"What reputation did he spoil??" Nandini asked angrily.

"Loving a low class like you. But you are a smart one, like a father working for a ritchie family, earning well but you want more money so you are planning to plot my son to get money." Mohini smirked, Nandini got angry.

"Didn't you teach your daughter a little manners..this is what you teached to trap rich boys." Neyonika yelled at Raman.

"For your kind information, i give fuck to your money and status." Nandini yelled, Shravan held her hands to stop her but she jerked it.

"Nandiniiiiii.." Raman shouted, turned to Raj and Ronit,"Sir..please forgive me. I never knew about this matter or else I could have stopped her." Nandini was shocked hearing it.