∆7∆

Ignore mistake.. enjoy reading

__**__

Nandini walked down the hall with her father, keeping her keep up straight, not at all acting like a shy bride

Nandini walked down the hall with her father, keeping her keep up straight, not at all acting like a shy bride. Everyone in the hall started praising her beauty, dress etc, somewhere jealous as a PA daughter is daughter in law of Malhotra's., All girls there were jealous and cursed that she was going to get engaged to Manik Malhotra, son of the richest man and wanted bachelor of India. 

Nandini ignored all whispering, negative gaze, walked up to the stage to see Raj, Ronit stood beside manik, Neyonika and mohini stood kitke far from them, and had not so happy faces. Nandini smirked seeing them, thought to have fun.

"Namaste Malhotra's ji.." Nandini said joining her hands in front of them, startled both, why this girl suddenly showing affection.

"What?? If someone says Namaste, you should say back.." she said dramatically, her father hit her hands to keep quiet, all enjoying the scene.

"Namaste.." Neyonika and Mohini said, looking around, adjusting the dress, as they always say they have class. Nandini smirked and walked near Manik, who gazed at her from the time she walked down.

"Hello.." she said to him innocently, making him frown.

"You look so happy suddenly." Manik whispered in her ears, holding her waist, !ade her shiver, but composed herself.

"What to do Mr. Jerk Malhotra, I was forced into this. So my mother said once if something happens it's for good, so go with the flow." Nandini said proudly, flipping her hair back, amazed him

"You are something else.." Manik said, shaking his head, looking around the camera which captured their every moment.

"I know, I am different and smarter than you." Nandini said smiling, getting a glare from him which she ignored royally. She looked around to see Navya and Pihu standing beside their husband with fake smiles, like lovely couples, and Naina beside them who had fake smiles too, and Shravan who stood looking down the whole way. He looked up at her with tears forming in his eyes, which Nandini looked away in a second. Somewhere she hurt, angry with him. Tears formed her eyes which controlled replacing a fake smile.

"Hello, ladies and gentlemen, thanks for making your presence in my son's engagement. My son has united with us after 8 years, his life is about to start, need all your wishes and blessings. So, let's start the ceremony with the ring exchange." Raj said on the mic, which all shouted Cheers.

Nandini's hands started sweating thinking she was going to be someone else from the man she loved. Raman forwarded the rings to Nandini, who glanced at him and her brother behind, who nodded. She took it in her finger tightly not to drop it, turned to Manik, first time she had a clear view of his full form, he wearing a white golden sherwani fitting his whole body for perfect as if he made for him, a golden brooch, for few seconds she been gazing at him forgetting all.