∆23∆

I know it's super late.. Sorry I am busy with my studies, neet exam coming soon so🙏forgive me. 

Recap:- Manik fought with parents and got to know Raj and Ronit obe who burn his company, Mohini planning to send Nandini out, drunken Manik, Nandini cry over seeing something in Manik phone, and Pari mystery. 

__________

(Guys a small help

(Guys a small help... Does anyone have this photoshoot of season 3 like above.. Can u dm me pls.. Of anyone have.. If not no issue.. It will be helpful for stories)

Next morning, Manik frowned, getting up from his sleep with a heavy headache due to alcohol. 

"Shit.. " He sat holding his head, trying to remember yesterday's things but all he could see was a blur or blank mind. 

"Manik.. " He looked up hearing a soft voice to see Nandini stood before him with a smile. 

"Good morning manik, here your special black coffee. '' She said, forwarding the cup to him, who frowned upon seeing it. 

Not in this two month of marriage did she do this, his eyes widened to see her wearing a red saree, like a new bride.

"What?? Here.. " He took it in trance, she smiled and moved to the wardrobe. 

"You fresh up and come, I will take your suits.. And mainly your pa called 10times, for your meeting." She kept blabbering all over, Manik just sat in confusion seeing her sudden change. 

Until yesterday she found a way to stay away from him but now. 

He held his head and walked inside the bathroom to freshen up and try to remember something but nothing came. 

"What did I do yesterday?? Has she changed this much?? " He sighed and walked out in a towel to see an empty room. He changed into his new suit from the cupboard , not the one she kept. 

He walked down to see all having breakfast, he was about to leave but. 

"Manik, where are you going?? Come na.. I made breakfast. " He turned to Nandini who was smiling. All were shocked hearing it. Her smile shorten seeing him wearing another suit, but ignored it. 

"Come na.. Come. " She went and pulled him to a chair, made him sit and served food on his plate. 

Manik just sat silent thinking about her, "eat.. Or else I will feed you. " Manik looked at her in shock and made her smirk. He started eating, pihu and navya, naina looked at each other and nandini who looked at manik with a smile. Sharvan felt bad, looked down. 

Elder has different faces, except Neyonika who is looking at manik who is eating after a long time. 

"Morning itself I need to check my eyes I think. I see something unusual here." Arya said himself but all heard except manan.