∆31∆

I think everyone understands english.. When I say do inline comments why no one do it🙄😭

2000+ words.. Can be declared by one awesome comment.. Wow!!! 👏👏👏keep it up… I always get disappointed only in any story of mine😑😑. 

Thanks who and all comments and inline comments 💕

Long chapter... So give nice response 😈🗡🔪
___**___

Flashback

(Author pov) 

Months passed Manik and Nandini went back to being friends. But for Nandini alone, Manik every time every second the time he spends with Nandini, his love only becomes strong. 

"Manik.. My rats are playing drums in my tummy.. Please come fast. " Nandini shouting lying on the couch in a weird position calling Manik who is busy in the kitchen. 

"Manikk.. 

" Coming.. One second. " He shouted back, she cried rolling on the couch. 

"Here... Fresh yummy biryani. '' Manik exclaimed, keeping all things on table, turned to nandini who pouted at him. 

"Wow!! Me me.. " She jumped to have it. 

"Stop, go and wash your hands. " Manik warned her, she glared at him. 

"Mani.pleade mouth only going to eat.. Why do I need to wash my hands. " She said, looking at the food with shining eyes. 

"How you will eat mam?? By leg.. Go and wash. '' Manik asked sarcastically. 

"What?? " She opened her mouth to feed her. He smiled and served one plate, sat beside her and fed her. 

"Hmmm... " She moan loudly slapped his arms making him whin in pain. 

"You know what, you are an awesome chief. Your future is damn lucky Mani. '' She said excitedly while eating it and didn't realise her words. 

When it comes to food, she doesn't see anything else. 

"You mean you are lucky enough to be my wife. '' Nandini , freezing hearing it, turned to Manik, who gazed at her with love. He smiled and walked away telling her to eat. 

Nandini felt her heartbeat rising, whenever she heard him saying this. Now he doesn't stop himself from expressing his love. He became so open with it. 

She doesn't know why she blush hearing it then scolding him. She touches her cheeks which are hot due to blushing. 

"Ayyappa what is happening now?? Did I start liking Manik?? But he is my childhood friend??" She thought about holding her head, but mood changed after seeing the food. She immediately dug into it. 

Manik chuckled seeing her from the kitchen. 

"Foodie.. " He smiled, admiring her from afar. 

__________

"Nandu, you know I don't like parties. " Manik whines like a small kid who doesn't like going to school. 

"Seriously Mani, are you even 21..please come on let's enjoy one night mani.. I got permission after so long scolding from papa and bhai. " She pouted sadly looking at Manik, who glanced at her and the pub, nodding for her happiness. 

"But you shouldn't leave me alone. " Manik said like a baby, nandini laughed and pulled his cheeks. 

"don't worry baby.. Mumma will be with you. '' Nandini teased and pulled her in. Pub was filled with people who were dancing crazily, some drinking, some romancing openly.