∆36∆

"I will kill you today, Manik"

___**___

"Welcome to San Francisco, Mr. Malhotra and Mrs. Malhotra. " Manik shoot hands with  manager. Nandini just smiled. 

"Car is ready, sir." Manan sat inside the car. Nandini looked out in excitement, observing all like a kid. Manik smiled looking at her. 

"Which hotel are we staying at? " Nandini asked,as they passed all the hotels. 

"I have a house here.. We are going to stay there. " Nandini gave a 'rich people ' look and made him smirk. 

Soon the car reached a street which was filled with many houses which looked so royal. 

"Wow!! It's so beautiful. " She murmured. 

"Here is a street where maximum rich people live…." Car parked near a white small cottage, Nandini got down and went aww seeing it. 

Manik took the bags and walked in, followed by Nandini. 

Inside the cottages so big, build with wooden. Big couch in the middle with a coffee table, behind a big glass window, gives a view of the garden. Open kitchen at right followed by staircase. 

"Riche rich. " She gave a pout

"This is your house too. " Manik said behind, walking up with bags. Nandini smirked, "I know.. " Hoped behind her like a rabbit. 

"Wow!!.. " She glanced at the wooden touch room, with bed at centre, right side filled with cupboard, and left side big glass door gives way to balcony. Opposite side bathroom. 

"Fresh up and take a rest. I have to go somewhere. " Manik said, taking his wallet. 

"Why are you leaving me alone?" She asked immediately. 

"Just one hour's work, I will be back. " He said walking out, Nandini sighed about moving to the window. 

But Manik came in, kissed her forehead, "Bye.. " And left immediately, leaving her frozen in her place. 

This is actually new for her, the first time after marriage, the monster showed some affection towards her. She touched the place his lips pressed for a few seconds, making her cheeks heat. She jumped into bed and hid in a pillow hiding her red cheeks. 

"Ayyappa, what's happening with me? Uff.. " She shouted, bruising herself more into the pillow, and slept unknowingly. 

After three hours she woke up hearing a sound. She saw the room was dark, saw time and groaned in her laziness, took her dress and went to freshen up.

She walked down to see an awesome view, her husband is standing in the kitchen in a vest and track, cooking. It's actually an awestruck view, she stood admiring his back muscle flip and tighten when he moves and cuts things. His tattoo arms give delicious views, licking her lips unknowingly.