character Sketch

MALHOTRA'S

(Have no photos of them..imagine whoever you want)

Srikanth Malhotra and Pavitra Malhotra:-
•elders of family
•Parents of two sons, Ronit and Raj
• have cool relationship with their daughter in law
• care for money, status and power, have mnay companies all over India.
• proud parents of their sons

Raj Malhotra and Neyonika Malhotra:-• elder brother of Ronit, head of the family after his father

• elder brother of Ronit, head of the family after his father.
• Successful businessman and powerful man in India.
• married to Neyonika for money. Have hate and love relationship
• both opposite but both care for money, status and power.
• have a son Manik Malhotra and daughter Naina, but don't have time for them.
• Neyonika and mohini aee like evil twins, care for money more then their kids.
Ronit and Mohini Malhotra:-
• same like his brother but more dangerous and short temper.
• running his own company, helping his brother.
• love and obsessed with his wife, but don't show much.
• have a three sons, Cabir, Arya and Shravan. He don't like Shravan being so soft and caring unlike him.
• Mohini hate him for his obsessed behaviour, love money more.
• evil twin with Neyonika.

(His present look is long hair and a small diamond stud in his ear)

Manik Raj Malhotra:-
•age- 29, businessman tycoon but he running his own company like textile, hotels, clubs, etc around world.
• he is silent one, don't speak much, arrogant, dangerous one. His other self unknown to world.
• don't have any good relationship with his family. Give money for his sister and younger brother(Shravan) education alone.
• live for himself, don't give shit to anyone. Follow a rule, 'His life his way'
• don't trust anyone or anybody
More about him will know on Story goes.

 Follow a rule, 'His life his way'• don't trust anyone or anybodyMore about him will know on Story goes