∆12∆

I already said na, in starting Nandini had a severe head injury, which didn't cure fully. If her emotions go over limited, she will feel pain, faint, or serious problems to occur.. so she survived only due to medicine.🤞🤞okk⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️many had questions on it.

__**___

"Dam!! hot!!" Naina hugged Nandini who laughed, winked at Pihu and Navya who smiled.

"You seriously going to kill them with your look." Pihu said, nude Navya by her elbow who nodded. Nandini smiled at them, but her smile went when her eyes opened at Shravan who stood nervously feeling her gaze. Naina, pihu and nabay who noticed it, but kept quiet.

She looked away, controlling her emotion, "Lets leave.." she said walking front, passing Shravan, when.

"Y..You look..so gorgeous.." Shravan said, Nandini nodded and walked out without replying to him. She doesn't want to have any relationship with him for now, which will lead to a big drama in this house. How much she keeps distance from him, how happy she will be here.

"Ready..." Pihu asked, when four reached the hall of Malhotra's mansion, where the party was taking place, She took a deep breath and nodded.

Pihu signals guards to open the door, revealing a big grand hall which is decorated so beautifully with lights, flowers, etc, and people are crowded everywhere attention turns to the door. 

Navya and Pihu held Nandini's hands either side, to support her.

"Be bold, walk straight ahead. Don't greet anyone or smile. Be a bossy girl baby." Navya whispered what her mother taught her in this royal life. Nandini did as Navya said.

She walked in flipping her hair, in her attitude, like a model on a ramp, but here she is a dive angel walking down like a good princess. All gasp seeing her beauty, confidence, mainly her sexy and hot look. Malhotra turned to the door hearing all whispering, and was dumbstruck seeing Nandini's avatar.

 Malhotra turned to the door hearing all whispering, and was dumbstruck seeing Nandini's avatar

(A/N:- Bad at selecting dress...Hope is sexy and hot for our Nandini😭❤️❤️)

"Bro..your wife ..." Arya words sucked in between, Manik who was busy on his phone, looked up when Arya spoke. His eyes widened seeing her. Hsi eyes travelled down from her right legs visible due to her gown have huge slits at side till her upper tigh, to her pretty small waist, and upper part which is so visible due to the off shoulder dress. 

He didn't even realise she came and stood near him, and held his arms like a happy couple,"Hey hubby." Her smoky sexy voice broke his trance but didn't do any good to his member down, he got so much harder from the time he saw her.

"I thought you would compliment me??" She pouted, increasing his pain, who looked away ignoring him. Nandini smirked seeing him, turned to Malhotra's, who stood numb.

"Hello mother in law, father in law. Can we start the party or are you going to stare at me like this..I feel shy." She said looking down acts like blushing.