Quick updates and apologies

Hey everyone, it's your author here. I'm sorry for being missing for few months. Many things happened during that time and I'm sorry for ghosting all of you without update.

It is true that I got covid. In my last update when I told you all about it, I thought it will go away in few days or weeks but it got worst after that. In few days of quarantined, I was rushed to the emergency room and being confirmed that I got covid stage 5.

I've been put to sleep cause there was not enough oxygen to my brain. My oxygen levels very low and it doesn't seems to get better. I've been asleep for almost a month and during that time many complications happened. My parents told me that the doctors called and informed them that I got some internal bleeding in my lung which cause  my blood level drop and also I got infection in my kidneys. But now I'm okay.

Since I was asleep for long time, part of my body became weak. When I woke up, I can't barely move. Both of my legs and arms not working. I've been in a wheelchair for awhile and my hands keep on shaking and I don't have any strength to even hold a spoon to eat.

That's why I'm taking a very long time to recover. Just recently I manage to move, walk without any help from my family. I still have to continue my physiotherapy to get my body back to normal. And also because of this, I was terminated from my work. I'm really stressed out to think about anything right now.

Again I'm so sorry. I just need some times to get myself back on track and I promise to you all that I'm not going to end this book or going on hiatus for long. I will finish this book, just give me some time. I don't want to give you a crappy story by ending it so soon.

I wanna thank some of you who dm me and comments. I'm sorry I cannot reply to all of you cause I have a hard time to type in my phone. This one also I asked my gf to help me type.

That's all I want to say and I hope you can wait for me and for this book too.

Thank you and love you 💗

Your author,
Eun