Having a little fun! part 2.

Natalie's POV

While asleep i dreamed of the times we used to have at home with finn and I's parents.

   "Natalie, come out here!" Finn called from the living room, 13 year old me came running out in some 'pretty' grey pajamas. Finn handed me a metal tiger, attached to a chain.
      "Where'd you get this." I asked my 14 year old brother.
    "I made it." He replied smiling. "In class today."
      Ah, school, the place i would never get to see because of the strict rule of only one child aloud per family. Some times my mother would give up her food so i could eat, most of the time i refused.
        "I love it, thank you."

When i woke up it was dark, the only light i had was the glow of some plants in the trees, Finn and Clarke were gone, Octavia, Jasper and Monty were all still asleep. I started to here noises, usually im not zcared of anything but after what happened at the river, i was unsure of what else we would encounter.

"Finn!" I screamed, tears forming in my eyes as i back up against a tree. "Finn!"

Finn and Clarke came running through the woods towards me. "Natalie what's wrong?!" Finn sat down next to me and pulled me close to his chest.

"I was scared, i didn't know where you guys were, where i was." I looked up into Finns' eyes. "I, was scared."

"That's alright we all get scared sometimes." He said pulling me back in.
_____________________________________________________________

I must have fallen asleep again because when i opened my eyes, the sun was out and the forest was no longer glowing that beautiful green and blue glow.

"Come on Nat." Jasper said holding his hand out towards me, i grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. Jasper and I hadn't really talked to each other much since we got here.

We were going back to the river, when we got there Finn and Clarke had found a sturdy vine and were testing it too see if it would hold. I walked over next to Octavia, Clarke and Monty. Finn was pulling on the vine to make sure that it would hold and so that he could stall.

"You wanted to go first, now quit stalling" i heard Clarke say from behind me.

I turned around and looked down at the water, sat down on the side amd swung my feet over, leaving them to dangle about 2 ft above the water. Jasper started talking to Finn but i couldn't make out what they were saying, all i heard was Clarke say. "He knows. Today Finn."

"Aye, aye captin." Finn replied. "See you on the other side."

I pushed myself up and dusted myself off. I looked at Octavia to see her staring a jasper and vise versa. Jasper shook his hand slightly on his thigh. "Wait!"

"What?" Finn asked.

"Let me." Jasper nodded down to Octavia, while still keeping his eyes on Finn. "I can do it."

Finn nodded and handed the vine to Jasper. "I knew there was a bad-ass in there somewhere."

I looked at Jasper, his eyes widened as he looked across the river.

Finn put his hand on Jaspers shoulder. "It's okay to be afraid, the trick is not fighting it."

Clarke was smiling at my brother, it was obvious that she had some sort of feelings for him, you could see it in her eyes.

Jasper sighed, then repeated what finn had said earlier. "See you on the othee side." He let out a nervous laugh and breathed in. He took a couple steps back and then jumped, now he was in the air holding tightly on to the vine. "Oh, shi.." He said as he jumpedoff of the vine and stumbled on some sticks at the edge of the rock he landed on. We all ran to the edge of the rock to make sure Jasper was okay. Finn grabbed another vine. "We are adventurous." Jasper yelled from the other side of the river.

We all yelled. "Yeah! Woo! Yes!" "You did it Jasper." Clarke yelled. Jasper did a little dance that made me laugh.

Finn motioned the vine to Clarke. "Let's go princess, you're up." Clarketook the vine out of his hand. "C'mon Clarke you got this, woo!" Jasper encouraged her, he stepped into the woods a little bit and dusted something off, he picked it up, looked at it and held it above his head. "We did it, Mount Weather!", i turned to finn and smiled, looked back and saw a spear in jaspers chest.

Tears formed in my eyes. "J-Jasper!"

"Jasper!" Monty yelled.

"Jasper! No!" I yelled as finn grabbed my arm and pulled me away from my standing point.

"C'mon! Get down, get down!" Finn yelled.

We all looked around, trees, bushes, land, anywhere. We heard rustling in the trees.

"We're not alone." I held onto my brother.