Death.

Natalie's POV

I woke up in Bellamy's bed, we hadn't slept together, i mean, we had, just not in the way you think, we were talking last night, i was lying down on his bed and must of fallen asleep, Bellamy didn't wake me, seeing as we're friends why would he. I hadn't opened my eyes, but i could feel Bellamy's arm wrapped tightly around me, and his warm bare skin pressed up against my half covered body. I turned over, like i would have if i were sleeping, making sure not to wake him. I stared at his handsome face for a moment. His eyes fluttered, "You know its creepy to watch someone while they sleep." He said, opening his eyes, in his hot, deep, half-asleep voice. I laughed, hit his shoulder and turned over once again, his arm still holding on to me but with less strength, causing there to be a gap between him and i. He pulled my body up against his and leaned close to my ear. "You know we could do it right now." I could feel myself blushing. I sat up straight and looked him in the eyes. "In. Your. Dreams." I laughed and got myself off of the bed, i bent down to pick up my jacket then threw it over my shoulder, i looked up to see Bellamy staring at my ass.

I kept eye contact with him as i backed up out of his tent. On my way out i bumped into someone, i looked up to see Finn.

"We're you?"he looked confused. "Did you?"

"No!" I said aggressively, knowing what he was implying. "God no!"

Finn nodded. That had been our first interaction with each other in what felt like years. I walked to the tent I'd just seen Octavia, Jasper and Clarke walk into, and entered. "Hey guys, what's going on?" Jasper looked up at me, a look of terror spread across his face. "What?"

Jaspee moved away from the table the three of them were surrounding to reveal two fingers, dark skinned and bloody, wrapped in a peice of white cloth, and a knife. "Who's..?" I asked as Bellamy and finn entered the tent.

"Wel..." Clarke choked on tears. "Wells."

"Jasper and I, well, Jasper found him lying in the woods." Octavia stated.

I moved over to Jasper and held his hand, a strange look spread across Bellamy's face as he looked at them when they touched.

Clarke picked the knife off of the table and examined it. "This knife was made of metal from the drop ship."

"What does that mean?" Jasper asked.

"Who else knows about this?" Bellamy asked looking at Jasper and I's hands again, they were separated.

"Noone." Octavia answered. "We brought it straight here."

"It means the grounders didn't kill Wells.." I answered Jasper's queation in shock. "One of us did."

Bellamy sighed.

"So there's a murderer in the camp." Jasper eyes widened, his voice shaky.

"There's more than one murderer in this camp." Bellamy stated the facts. "This isn't news, we need to keep this quiet."

Clarke started to make her way out of the tent, knife in hand, Bellamy stepped infront of her. "Get out of my way Bellamy."

"Just think about this, look at what we've accomplished. The walls, the patrols. Thinking the grounders killed wells could be good for us. What are you gonna do just go out there and ask the killer to step forward." He said to her. "Besides you don't even know who's knife that is."

"Oh really. " she pointed to the initials marked into the knife. "J.M, John Murphy. The people have a right to know."

She made her way out of the tent and into the open camp. She walked up to Murphy and pushed him back. "You son of a bitch!"