Frightful love.

Everyone was awake before sunrise, shouting about something falling from the sky. I ran over to Bellamys tent, and lifted the tarp, only to reaveal him with his arms around two half naked girls. He woke and looked at me, i could feel my eyes fill with tears, i walked out pulling the tarp down behind me. I walked into the dropship and climbed the ladder to the second floor. I took a broken bar and placed it through the handle and under the ladder to keep it locked. I sat in a corner, grabbed my legs and pulled them to my chest. Why am i upset, he's not my boyfriend, just my best friend. Who made me feel like the sun in a galaxy full of stars. I jumped as someone banged on the hatch. "Go away!" I yelled.

"Natalie!" Bellamy hit the hatch again. "Please, let me in, I'm sorry."

I wiped my tears, walked over to the hatch and slid the bar out. Bellamy opened the hatch, shirtless, then closed it behind him, putting the bar back where I'd had it.

I walked around, running my fingers through my hair. Turning around I  bumped into him, I stumbled back and looked at the ground. Bellamy grabbed my chin and pull my head up so that my eyes met his.

"Im sorry." He apologized. "I didn't mean to upset you, i didn't think it would, upset you."

"Well, it did." I said pushing his hand away from my face and turning my around.

"Natalie!" He walked in front of me. "I didn't think you felt that way about me."

"Of course I do Bellamy." I sat down at his feet, he followed. "Why do you think I spend more time with you then my own brother, why do you think i lay my head on your shoulder all the time, hell, why did you think i was staring at you when you slept, and didn't take your arm off of me."

He placed one hand on my leg, the other on my cheek. "Natalie, I thought, we were just friends..."

"We are, but that doesn't mean i don't, lo-." I paused. "Have feelings for you."

"I know. I just, I like you."

"Yeah, as a friend."

"No." He kept his hand on mt cheek, and leaned closer. "More than that."

He searched my face for any sign of rejection, i kept my eyes on his. It felt like heaven on earth as his soft lips pressed against mine. He reached his hand around my waist, my hands laid on his shoulders. I pushed away.

"I can't."

"What?" He asked.

"You slept with those two girls." I barked,then thought for a moment and wiped my lips off on my shirt. "Omg! You slept woth those two girls, and i just kissed you!" I got up and opened the hatch. I climbed down. Tears were falling as i bumped into Octavia. She grabbed my shoulders and wiped the tears from my face.

"Natalie? What's wrong?

I nodded to the second floor and she climbed up the ladder. I walked out side, it was still dark.
___________________________________________
Bellamy's POV

I heard someone climbing up the ladder, i was hoping it was Natalie. But was suprised to see my sisters face.

"What the hell did you do to Natalie?" She asked pushing me back.

"Nothing, i slept with some girls, and she overreacted." I said.

"God dammit Bellamy! She loves you! Cant you see that?!" She screamed.

"Why do you think i kissed her!" I shouted.

"What?"

"I kissed her okay." I turned around.