Part 3

Sameer's pov

I completed assisting all the new agents in their internal certification. it was already asr time. I went to the cafe and in the corner of it. I took out my mat and offered salah. The environment in our office was really good. People respected each other's religious beliefs. whenever I used to offer salah people near me would start talking in low voices so that I won't get disturbed. Then I went back to my desk. One of my seniors came and informed me that Sarah Ahmad's certification was not cleared, you would have to connect with her again. she was very soft-spoken and I wondered how she would react when I will tell her this. 

It was my fault as I was the one assisting her. She was following me only after every step. I was feeling guilty.

I mustered up the courage and called her.

"The company wants you to give one more test."  there was a pause from her end.

" Why do I need to give another test." I sensed her voice was breaking up.

"Don't worry, Sarah" I exclaimed cheerfully. "It's not like you have failed or something. They want some more samples for qualified chats to maintain a certain number. See you have performed well in your earlier test that's why they have chosen you to pass one more test. " I just turned around this whole thing. I didn't want her to feel bad about herself and it worked.

"Sir, you can tell me if there is some issue." I guessed she sensed I was making this up.

"No, there is no issue at all. Everything is fine. The company just wanted your little help.., would you help?" 

"ok then give me a few minutes as my asr namaz is due. I'll be back after a few minutes I'll text you Assalam Alaikum". I liked how instantly she responded to another test.

Sarah's pov

The whole certification day I was glued to my phone. Regular updates were coming on WhatsApp about the turns, who is going next, and who will be assisting him or her. there were two seniors. I didn't know what was their post. These two were taking care of our batch, one was Sameer sir and another one was Rakesh sir. A few of my friends were assisted by Sameer sirand a few were assisted by Rakesh sir. 

Vrinda my friend. who's my batchmate too, texted me, "You know, Sameer sir assisted me and he is damn good. he was so calm. he didn't let me feel nervous even for a second."

I will surely pass", she texted further.

As I was about to send another message to her, she sent me a picture, it was blurred. I downloaded it. this guy was sitting on the desk in a calm posture, he was wearing a red shirt. He had a little smile on his face, his hair were simply combed.

"This is Sameer sir.'" she texted me tagging this picture. I didn't know but I felt like I had a vibe when I saw his image which I've never felt before. I prayed to Allah to make this certification easy for me and I also prayed that Sameer sir should be there to assist me.

Soon my turn came. I got connected with him over google meet and on WhatsApp too. He was very calm for the whole duration and all of my nervousness vanished when he assured me that it will go on smoothly. In the next few minutes, my test got completed. I said salam to him as he was a Muslim too and then I left. After that, I needed to go to the market with bb. I needed to purchase shoes for myself. although I have a huge collection of shoes still I didn't have any pair which matches my new dress. I did a simple facewash, I pulled out my dupatta from the almirah. I draped it over my head and stopped in front of the mirror fixed on the door of the almirah to have a look at myself.