niqah

Sarah pov

Our prophet had said that a man is mohtaj( poor, needy) who is unmarried. and that girl is mohtaj who is unmarried. 

I was reading this hadith(sayings of the prophet SW today just after offering my fajr salah. During those days, I was reading lots of stuff about niqah. Nowadays the norm of our society is, once a person reaches the age of 25 or more, he should complete his post-graduation or at least he should be earning a hefty amount then only he should be married. Islam says that once a person reaches puberty or he or she gets aware of their physical and emotional needs then they should be married. If they marry at an early age then there are higher chances that they will lead a good life because, at that age, a person develops every desire or need with him or her but they don't get mature completely. that means that they still have time to develop their habits and everything. So when a person starts living with another person and starts sharing everything with another person then they will be easily adjustable according to each other's habits or nature. but two-person marries at a later age, means if two-person marries after 30 or more then at that time they will be completely matured. They would have developed their habits and their characteristics rigidly. at that age when a person starts to live with another person then he won't remain that flexible when it comes to changing their nature or characteristics for another person or adjusting themselves for another person. If people marry at a later age then there are higher chances of complaints with each other and the divorce rate would be higher in this condition.

On the other hand, if people marry at an early age, then their chances of getting indulged in sinful deeds to satisfy their physical or emotional needs would be much lesser. Marrying at an early age would make both individuals much more dedicated to each other. because when their emotional needs would be at their peak at that time they would be with each other to fulfill those. They would be there for each other,  they won't need to go anywhere else to fulfill those.

Marrying at an early age would thus reduce the illicit activities happening commonly in our society nowadays. Because of the penetration of the internet and access to all information, it's easy for people to get involved in those things. 

And there is also a verse in the Quran which says good men are for good women and women are for a good man. If we successfully live a good unmarried life then there are very high chances that the person whom Allah has written in our muqaddar(destiny) would be a pious one too.

Earlier I used to swear a lot. baba used to sometimes scold me because of my swearing habit. I used to swear on Allah SW and his prophet in every other sentence. And now when I think about that I regret it a lot because sometimes the sentence on which I swore was not happened to be true. Or sometimes I used to just swear based on the judgment I made that time and later on sometimes that judgment used to get changed also.