cousins visit the house Part 20

Sarah's pov

It was around 11 am, my cousins would be visiting the home today. I call one of them by the name  'sister', she is the eldest among us. She got married a year ago and she recently had a baby girl. Right now they haven't thought about the name of the child. They are taking suggestions from everyone.

I was sitting on my bed, scrolling through the college whatsapp group. Suddenly I started hearing female voices from the ground floor. I knew they had come. I immediately rushed down. 

"sister" I hugged her as she put down her baby girl. "how are you, I said in kashmiri. then I kissed her on cheeks.

"Sarah, how are you, don't hug tightly I still have pain in body. It's still recovering". Suddenly I felt guilty and regretted on my silliness.

"Hey you forgot about us, only she is your sister. and we are your foes right?" Rubi said and slapped me on back.

"Ouch" I made a pout. "you are my loveliest sister. come close to me." then I opened my arms and hugged her. "which perfume have you used, it's awesome." I whispered In her ears.

Then I turned to the baby girl and saw her. she was sleeping. fully draped in clothes. I didn't touch her, I usually stay away from children. I just see them from a distance.

Then bb came and asked everyone to wash their faces and sit in the living room.

I held the hand of Rubi and took her to my room. "I'll meet everyone later, bye"

"So how is you new job going on."  Rubi said as she was following me.

"I am happy with it. I want to share some good news with you." I opened up the image of Sameer on my phone and flashed it to her.

"Who is he? Is he your boyfriend?" her eyes frowned.

"Shut up, I am least interested in any kind of haram relationship." I sat on the bed and  gestured her to sit down.

"Then who is he? Is he your boss? he doesn't look like one too, he seems too young to be someone's boss. She observed the image again and pushed the strands of hair away which were touching her nose. 

"Actually he is the one" I blushed.

"Yes I can see he is one, should he be a twin?" she retorted and laughed at her own joke.

"Shut up, I don't want to talk to you. Can't you listen to me properly." I cried at her.

"Now don't start crying. Now tell me what is this all about?"

"Actually I want to marry him" I said with a serious face.

"Really? don't you think you are too young?"

"No., I think this is the perfect age to get married."

"And how did you meet him and where does he live?

"He works in a same company in a senior position and he lives in Uttar Pradesh?

"Uttar Pradesh?" she said in shock, her eyes wide open. " He is a bihari." she calls everyone who is outside of Kashmir a bihari. When she said him that, I felt like she had said this to me.

"noo, don't call him bihari. He is not a bihari. First of all he doesn't live in Bihar. He doesn't make those irritating sounds. Bihar and Uttar Pradesh are two different states Ok." I defended.

"Ok ok, now don't lecture me. don't start geography class here." She gestured me with her hands to stop. 

"But why do you want to go to Uttar Pradesh. If you are so desperate to marry, can't you marry here? there are so many hotties out there."