A flight to Delhi

Sarah's pov

"Bhaiya, I won't forgive you, you just go to hell", I screamed as I threw the banana's wrap away which he shoved at my face. before I could catch him he ran away, everyone was laughing at me, bb, baba and my sister Asiya, we were all present in the same room. I hated him for this cheap act. I knew how to take revenge from him. I was not going to forgive him easily. I wouldn't talk to him at all. In less than a day he would have to apologize by bringing me my favourite icecream which is 'belgium chocochip'.

He came back to my room once he was assured that my anger was subsided to inform me that he had got his visa to Saudi Arabia. I was so happy for him. I instantly clicked a picture of the visa and was about to text Sameer . 

He is my brother. Actually he was my cousin, my uncle's son but I loved him more than a girl could love her own brother. He was my true brother. we had spent our life in this house together. We had gone through every moment of joy and grief together. He could do anything for me. Now he was going to Saudi Arabia soon. Last year, due to covid he had to come back to India. Since then he had been at home. Now he had to return to his workplace, his rozi roti. I and his wife Raima who was my friend too more than being a bhabhi, were planning a trip to delhi. we had planned, when bhaiya will go to saudi arabia he had to catch the flight from delhi, so we will reach Delhi 2 to 3 days before and during this time we can visit several tourist places.  This is how I convinced Raima. I was actually more interested in meeting my potential shareek e hayat, I actually didn't like Delhi much. actually I have never been a big fan of any city in India. I just love my beautiful Kashmir and it's tourist places. I wanted bhaiya and Raima to meet Sameer.

 Today it was Sunday and we were about to reach Delhi. The flight will soon land at the airport. I was sitting on the window seat, my sister was sitting besides me and Adi was on my lap. I had put on my earphones to my favorite beats and my eyes were on the clouds. Adi was disturbing me a lot. He was turning his head to everyone and trying to take a glimpse of every face in the airplane. Since he had sat here, he ha pressed the bell located on the roof multiple times. every time he presses a bell, the air hostess appeared and gives him candy with a beautiful smile. He was enjoying that attention a lot.

as soon as we landed our internet network started working again in full swing and notifications started flooding in. I had to put my phone on silent to avoid listening to a beep sound. first I opened Yunus's chat box and clicked a selfie with a giant view of the runway in the background, where multiple flights were parked, and sent it to him. then I tested 'reached' with a heart emoji.

after a few minutes, his reply came' was the journey comfortable?" and how is everyone, they must be tired. I told him. everyone is ok. I sent a small video of a running around everywhere on Snapchat to him and my friend Hafsah.

after exiting the airport we searched for a nearby hotel via an online hotel booking platform. we booked two rooms. one for bhaiya and Raima and another one for me and Asia.

when we reached our respective rooms, I just dived onto the bed. and threw my handbag to the other side of it. then I asked asiya to put my phone on charging. I have this three-year-old phone. I don't have any other issue with it except for the battery issues.

I didn't know when I drift off. after an hour a doorbell rang and I woke up. I rubbed my eyes. I asked asiya to open up the door but she was in the bathroom, freshening up. I opened it. room service brought snacks for us. the services of the hotel were good till now, we checked in hassle-free and now this delicious looking snakclsthe condition of the room was good too in terms of cleanliness and hygiene.

It was the first time after many months we were going to meet. Would he be changed or still the same person? I should get up and pray my qadha salah. I was not travelling anymore. Now, I was landed here, the place which soon can be my permanent home. My started to glitter. Can it really glitter or was I just wanted it to glitter?