text at 3am Part 12

sarah's pov

My shift got over at 12 am. Multiple tabs were opened in my laptop, I closed all of them in a single click. I shut down my computer. I did a long yawn and put the laptop aside. Then I went to the washroom, after coming out of it, I spread out my sheet to sleep. Asiya was bing watching a tv series. I slid myself in the same blanket.  I was having a little headache. I was a little tired mentally but sleep was not hovering anywhere, still I tried to sleep. I woke up again at 3 am. the only sound that was coming apart from the sound of the tick tick of clock, was of Asiya's snoring. Her earphones were still on her ears and her phone was spreading out different lights like a light show was going on. I locked her phone and put the earphones out from her ears.  I tried to sleep again but I was unable to sleep. I changed my sleeping positions but still  I it didn't help. At the end, after multiple failed attempts to sleep, I finally unlocked my iphone and switched on the internet. notifications started popping up. I was not in the mood to check any of those. but I didn't have anything better to do. I opened whatsapp and started checking my college's whatsapp group. Soon I received a message from my TL. First he wrote 'Hi',  I didn't reply him anything,  I just scrolled through the news feed. After few minutes, he again messaged me 'How are you?'

I didn't want to reply anything to him. He was a muslim too. being a muslim, he should understand that one should not talk to a gair mehram unnecessarily that too at this hour. He should understand  there is a hadith of our prophet which says when two gair mehram are alone, then the third one is shaitan between them. One should always avoid talking at this hour. And people should understand that one you are in a profession, with your professional contacts you should have conversation with them only on a professional level and that too at working hours only. 

Texting someone at 3am is totally out of question, that too for a muslim, when you are bounded by certain rules and regulations.   So in the end, I messaged him this, sir, with due respect, I would request you to please do not message me or any of your female colleagues at this hour, and you should understand that we are connected on a professional level so I guess we should only communicate  about our work only and that too at working hours.

I know what I wrote was not in a very lovely tone, but our Prophet saw, the best among the human beings has also guided the females to not talk too smoothly with the opposite gender that they might get unnecessary vasvase in their hearts. 

Once a person was telling me that I have never seen  you, so I wanted to see you, you haven't even uploaded your dp.  I was like, what should I say to him, I just told him to please take care of his own affairs, I don't want you to see me. would you want that any random guy sees your sister or your mother, or your wife if you  are married. islam says that your life  and your death, your friendship and your your everything should be for islam only. I try to let islam be the guide of my life. Islam says that females should cover themselves. I am just trying to follow the teachings of my religion.