Ezra's Adventure in Lothal Part 1

"I can't stand this!" Hera said aloud.

"Hera, I don't have a shot!" Kanan said from the cockpit.

"Hold on, I'm going to make the hump to hyperspace!" Hera said as she set the cordinates. They then made the jujmp to hyperspace, finally getting to relax.

"Ya know, sometimes I just wish that we could actually get to take a break once in a while. Like a  day off." Kanan said thinking.

"Well, why don't you ask Ezra then, you did get him as a servant for a week, and it's already been 3 days since the arm whrestle match." Hera said.

"You know, that's a good idea." Kanan agreeing with Hera. "Ezra!"

Ezra came into the cockpit. "What now Kanan?" he groaned.

"Make that Master Kanan, if you please." Kanan corrected.

"Fine, what do you need Master Kanan?" Ezra said grumbling.

"First, I would like a sandwhich with turkey and cheese with a side of cookie's and cream ice cream please." Kanan said.

"Your gonna eat MY ICE CREAM?! But that's my favorite flavor!" Ezra whined.

"No buts." 

Ezra rolled his eyes. "Ugh fine!" he said with a grumble. "Why did I even agree to that stupid deal in the first place?" he mumbled.

After Ezra came back with the sandwhich and Ezra's Cookie's and Cream ice cream, Kanan started taunting Ezra with his ice cream.

"I'm just gonna go then." Ezra said as he started to walk back to his room.

"Wait, one more thing. I need you to go to Lothal to go get some more spare parts." Kanan added.

Ezra then started to walk out of the Ghost.

"You do know that the Empire doubled the troops on Lothal. It'll take him a week to get back here." Hera said worringly.

"Hey. The kid survived 8 years against the Empire. What could go wrong?"

EVERYTHING

To be continued..............