Ezra's Adventure's in Lothal Part 2

Recap of Part One

"Wait, one more thing. I need you to go to Lothal to go get some more spare parts." Kanan added.

Ezra then started to walk out of the Ghost.

"You do know that the Empire doubled the troops on Lothal. It'll take him a week to get back here." Hera said worringly.

"Hey, the kid survived 8 years against the Empire. What could go wrong?"

EVERYTHING

Present Day, Lothal, 7:53 p.m.

Ezra landed the Phantom on the tall grasslands of Lothal. It had taken him 2 days to get to Lothal.

"Alright. Let's get down to business." he said to himself. He walked out of the Phantom and started for Capital City. He didn't hear what Hera said about the Empire doubling troops on Lothal. So when he got there, he gasped and hid up top of the buildings. 

"And they didn't even bother to tell me that there are more troops here." He grumbled. "Guess I'll have to do this in the morning."

He then started for his tower which was not too far away. Once he got there, he climbed the ladder and stared at the sun, which was setting not too far away. He then went inside his tower, whcih was covered with spray paint. "I don't remember painting this." he questioned.

He then felt a presence inside his tower through the Force. "Where are you? Show yourself!" he said.

The presence came out slowly and turned out to be a girl. 

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" Ezra asked.

"My name's Indigo and I didn't know this was your home. I'm really sorry." the girl said.

Ezra started to blush and so did Indigo. "Do you wanna stay here for the night?" he asked her.

"I'd love to." Indigo smiled.

To be continued.......

_________________________________________________________

Please note that I DO NOT own Indigo Star! @FanfictionRanger owns Indigo. I got permission from her before I wrote this.