Showered With Fans

(NOTE: May contain some things that are too intense for kids! Also may contain strong language)

Kallus: Okay, what are we doing here again Vader? I could have been eating Doritos and playing Call of Duty!

Vader: I told you once before! We're here on the orders of @rebecapink13 and @FanfictionRanger! They are our co-leaders after all.

Kallus: Oh come on! I thought we were going to eat here for once!

Vader: After we're done we can get ice cream.

Tua: Why do @rebecapink13 and @FanfictionRanger matter so much? They're just random Wattpad users who write books.

Kallus: Because they write books containing us.

Tua: I'm perfectly capable of doing stuff myself without narration.

Vader: Come on Tua! Before you know it Microsoft Sam will be writing about you!

Tua: *in a weird voice* My siren copter goes "soi soi soi"

Vader: @FanfictionRanger Christ! Can't you two do anything but complain? It makes me want to go to the hospital and strangle an unborn *grits teeth* child!

*A weird explosion appears*

Vader: Woah! What in the name of pretzel sticks? Kallus! Tua! The government is here! They're going to catch me!

Tua: Uh Oh. Vader's having disillusions again.

Kallus: I'll go get him.

Meanwhile..... (Please note that this is when they are all in high school)

Ezra: And that's the story of my whole entire life *sobs*

Zeb: Not that I cared, but, I didn't hear a word you said.

Ezra: Sweet Spaghetti Zeb! Don't tell me you forgot to wear your hearing aid again!

Sabine: I have Multiple Personality Disorder! I'm Sam! I'm Tom! I'm Jessie!

Kanan: If you ask me, Sam's the nicest of the bunch. She actually has a good head on her shoulders.

Sabine: *pulls out drums* One! Twelve! Sixteen!

I'll never get naked in your shower

I promise I'll always wear my clothes

I only get naked in my shower, behind closed doors

but I'll never get naked in yours

as long as I'm a guest in your home, I declare this an anti-awkward zone

n' there ain't no need for privacy, ain't no private parts you see

this way we don't have to be, a-lone. hunh!

-Chorus

(Screamed/sung)

I'll never get naked in your shower

I promise I'll always wear my clothes

I only get naked in my shower, behind closed doors

But I'll never get naked in yours!

Ezra: *claps* That was a very nice song and all, but I don't know. It just didn't seem to pleasure me as much as I thought it would. *puts hand on forehead* Oh there I go again with my fetishes again.

Kanan: It's okay Ezip.

Ezra: It's Ezra.

Kanan: Whatever.

P.A System: Ezip Bridar! You've done very naughty things! Come to the office.

Ezra: Oh god damn! Looks like I'm in trouble and I don't have to see your faces ever again! I'll see you later guys! *laughs*

Hera: Wow, what an amazing friend!

Time Skip

Ezra: Stop right there criminal scum!

Fangirl 1: Oh Ezra Bridger! Oh my god! I am your biggest fan; I've read all the fanfictions containing you and I even brought some of my own. I'm just so happy to finally meet you!

Ezra: uh, shut up! Your really creepy and your scaring me!

Fangirl 2: Have you seen all the cute pictures of you yet?

Fangirl 1: Oh don't even get me started on my fanfiction! It's all about you saving the world from Elmo! You'll love it.

Fangirl 2: Hey, I got some merchandise of you. You should come see it sometime.

Fangirl 3: Don't forget to write to us!

Fangirl 1: That's right. We're your biggest fans and stuff. We don't want you to forget.

Ezra: Can you excuse me for just one minute? *runs*

______________________________________________

Happy May the Fourth day! Credit goes to YouTube user Wubcake for the inspiration of this chapter.