April Fool's Day with Ezra Part 1

Ezra woke up with a smile on his face. Today was one of his favorirte days of the year. The one day where he could do anything and noone could tell him not to. April Fools Day.

This is gonna be one awesome day to remember, he thought. I think I'll prank Zeb first.

Ezra went off his bunk quietly trying not to disturb Zeb. Ezra already made that mistake once. He remembered Zeb's words were, "Kid, you wake me, you die."

Ezra climbed through the vents over to the kitchen to make Zeb some waffles. Red Hot Spicy Waffles. The ones Zeb hated. He quickly made them and to make it look like regular waffles, he put some food coloring into the waffles to make them look normal. He was able to finish as soon as Zeb came in to the kitchen.

"Morning Zeb." Ezra greeted.

"Hey kid, what's this?" Zeb asked.

"Just a little something I decided to do since we're bros." he replied.

"Thanks." Zeb said as he went over to the table. He took a bite out of them.

"Is this food coloring? It's so-so SPICY!" Zeb screemed.

"APRIL FOOLS YA ZEB!" Ezra laughed.

Zeb growled. "I'm gonna get you for this!" he said as Ezra started running. Ezra was quick enought to get into the vents before Zeb could catch him.

"You can't hide in there forever kid!" Zeb yelled.

Well he won't know that I'll move to another place. TIme for Sabine. Ezra thought.

He made his way into Sabine's room. Sabine was making a painting of Chopper shocking Zeb.

"Oh hey Sabine. I see your painting." Ezra said as he got up.

"It was a little moment that should be memorized." Sabine replied. "So whatcha doing?"

"Nothing really." Ezra said as he quietly grabbed a green paint can. 

"So what's on the adgenda today?" Sabine asked.

"This!" Ezra replied as he spray painted Sabine.

"What was that for?!" Sabine yelled.

"APRIL FOOLS!" Ezra said as he went into the vents again.

To be continued............