There's a Monster in My Closet!

"Ezra!" Kanan called through the hallways. "It's time for training." But Ezra didn't come out. He didn't even make a peep. Kanan knocked on his door, but there was no answer. He used the override code and the door opened.

"Ezra. Come on, it's time for training." Kanan said.

"Too tired." Ezra mumbled.

"What?" Kanan asked.

"I said I'm too tired." Ezra said.

"I don't care if your too tired okay?" Kanan said rolling his eyes.

"You should care." Ezra mumbled.

"What's your excuse this time?" Kanan asked.

"There's a monster in my closet that will scare you to death." Ezra said.

"Ezra, there isn't a monster in your closet."

"Why don't you check then?" Ezra said sitting up, his feet hanging.

Kanan walked over to the closet and opened it slowly. There was nothing there.

"Ezra, there isn't a monster in your clo- OH MY MOTHER OF MEATBALLS! WHAT IS THAT?" Kanan said screaming while looking at a demon.

"Your pretending aren't you?" Ezra said. He groaned and went over to the closet. "OMG WHAT IS THAT?" he said screaming as he closed the doors. He started hyperventilating.

Sabine and Hera popped in the door to find Ezra and Kanan up against a wall while Ezra was holding a teddy bear.

"What's going on here?" Hera asked.

"There's a m-m-monster in my closet!" Ezra screeched.

"He's gonna kill us!" Kanan said frightened.

Sabine looked slowly in the closet and saw nothing. "I don't see anything." she said. Hera then looked and saw something with green eyes. "What...is...that?" she said worrying. Sabine looked and backed away slowly. The monster let out a growl.

"He gonna eat us!" Ezra said. "RUN!"

They all ran out of Ezra's room and into the common room.

"Got you guys!" A voice said.

"Zeb? Is that you?" Sabine asked.

"Yup." Zeb said walking in.

"You scared us all to DEATH!" Ezra said.

"Happy Halloween!" Zeb said cheering.

"It isn't even Halloween." Hera said.

"Ezra, how about training is on Friday?" Kanan asked.

"Agreed." Ezra said sighing with relief.