Movie Night

It had been a couple days since that night and you'd gotten over your feelings... for the most part anyways.

It was one day when you received a text from one blonde in particular that had been on your mind.

JJ

JJ: pouge movie night later at the château, you comin'?

Y/n: yeah I'll be there what time?

JJ: around 5
Y/n:alright see u then.

And that's where the conversation ended and you were up getting a comfortable outfit on for later 5 o'clock rolled around sooner then expected and you headed down to John b's.

You just walked in seeing everyone on the couch waiting for you.

"Y/n!" Kie said dragging out your name and sitting up to hug you.

"Heyyy" you replied as she pulled away and you took a seat next to her.

"Any movie ideas?" Pope asked the group.

"Scream." JJ said throwing a peace of pop corn in his mouth.

"Sounds good to me." John said and everyone nodded in agreement.

"I'm gonna go get a drink one sec." you said getting up and going to the kitchen.

However when you came back everyone was moved around and the only available seat was next to JJ.

"Come here mamas." He said opening his arms. You cringed at the name

"Mamas? Really JJ?" You said sitting next to him.

Later on in the movie you found yourself really tired you yourself have seen scream multiple times you didn't really care to watch it so much.

You felt your eyes getting heavy and next thing you knew you were sleeping head on JJ's chest.

JJ felt the weight of your head looked down to see you peacefully sleeping he smiled and all he could think in that moment was.

damn.

Madi Speaks‼️
Heyyyy king I'm back😌
Sorry I left y'all for so long😀
Surprisingly I had shit to do a bitch has been busy ok😭
But I'm back for now leave Recommendations‼️
And as always have a good morning, after noon, or night💜