Finale

Caleb POV:

It has been two years since Rhea gave birth to the twins. A lot have happened since. 

For my accident that cost me my memories, Camille have been found guilty for causing the accident. She though that she can get away from it but good thing that cars these days have dashcams and people have forwarded their recordings of that day. Camille is now in jail for it. I feel sorry for Rupert. (sigh)

The twins are getting bigger. 

"Hey, cousin. How you doing these days? The twins giving you hard times?" Nik asked me.

"Nah! (shaking my head) they are always behave when I am around." I answered with a smile. "They are only naughty to you and Mikhaila.", I added.

Nik chuckled, "It's because they know that they can get away with it."

"That's so true. You and Mikki spoiled them." I answered.

"Anyway, how are you doing? Any change of hearts since you know.. 2 years ago.." Nik asked me silently.

I look at him.. then at the twins who are with my parents and grandparents.

****2 years ago***

After Rhea gave birth, she became too weak and slips into a coma like state. It was found out later that he had internal bleeding from birthing. She had to go in the operating theatre to stop the bleeding...

*****************************************************************************************

I look at my wife who is laughing on what Mikki is telling her. She is wearing a dress that emphases her full stomach. Rhea is pregnant again. She noticed me looking at her and wave at my direction.

*cough* I heard Nik.

"Yes! I love my wife more than before." I told him with a big smile on my face. I started walking towards my wife.

*******************

Rhea POV:

I saw Caleb coming over to where me and Mikki are. He wrap his arm around me and started gently rubbing my belly.

"Hmmm.. Is everything alright Caleb?", I asked him.

"Yeah. I just miss you. I love you", Caleb answered.

"I am here. I am not going any where. I love you too." I reassure him.

"Good." and he kissed my forehead.

"Can you two stop? Rhea is already pregnant. No need to be lovey dovey." Nik snarked at us.

I just laugh at him while Caleb tried to smack him.

I look around us and I can see our family laughing at the cousins antics.

***********************************************************************************************

Side Story:

Author:" Yow! how are you both??"

Caleb gave Author a scowly face and said, "I thought you left us hanging."

Author: "You don't have to say it like that. I was busy with real life, you know."

Rhea: " It's good to see you back." 

Author looked at Rhea and her eye became wide with surprise. "I was just gone for a few years. You are pregnant again?!"

Rhea and Caleb just smiled at me.

"OH.. MY.. GOSH.." Author said and walk away with a smile...