13. Nik hates paperworks

It's been 3 weeks since Rhea was in the hospital. Since after, I have been busy of work. I left work for my cousin to supervise and finish some contract to do. And what did he do? He did supervise alright but refused to finish the contracts. I will strangle him when he arrive in the office today.

"Good morning Caleb." Nik said with a smile on his face while shutting the door.

Once I heard his voice, I walk towards him and put both my hand on his neck and tried to strangled the b*stard. Nik struggled for a few seconds and I let him go.

"What the hell? Are you trying to kill me?!"

"Now, I feel a bit better." I blurt out to myself.

"Are you on drugs?"

I looked at him and started laughing.

"Yup. You are on drugs." Nick answered his own question.

"I am not on drugs you stupid. I was enjoying the look on your face while it last on my head." I said while I was still laughing.

"Caleb, it has been 3 weeks. Have you spoken to Rupert yet?" Nik suddenly ask with a straight face.

"No. How could I? I left work thinking you will be finishing all of this (pointing to the stack of paper in my desk), I came back and they are still here and more. What did you do in the 3 weeks that passed?" I ask Nik with a little anoyance on my voice.

Nik scratch his head and looked at me like a child and said "I am sorry. You know how I hate paperworks. I did supervise while your away." He then smiled like it was a very good thing and that he should be rewarded for it.

I just looked at him like and started laughing. "I know how you hate paperworks, that's why the board put you on the personnel department where you meet and greet our clients and guest. Use that pretty face of yours."

"Whatever.." Nik said, "Anyway, back to Rupert. When are you planning to see him?"

"I have a meeting with him on Friday. Want to come to lighten the mood?" I asked him with a smile on my face.

"Heck no! Rupert is a scary son of a b*tch. Hence the reason I have been refusing to greet the guy when he comes for a visit." Nik refused perfusely.

"Sissy." I told him.

Nik then flip a finger on me and walk out the door.

*sigh* what a day.