Chapter 6: Barrowed Time.

A/N - wrote this on my phone idk how long it took as I passed out anyway tagger warning  drug addiction.

Violet's POV 

*I was looking over a list of things that me and Kalani had gathered from the first of our times training against Troy*

Kalani: "So you're saying that he was just a bit slower then you right?"

Violet: "Exactly but I made the blunder of jumping and attacking while I'm faster it was not by much at this point."

Kalani: "Then how are we going to counter him? I'm not as fast as you two."

Violet: "I might have to ask him to train me... much to my dismay."

Kalani: "Think he will accept?"

Violet: "Maybe... he seems to enjoy fighting but I'm not sure by how much"

*We look towards Troy who is grooming fluffy seemingly content with his current position as Alex is currently in a dogeza position in front of Troy as I focus a bit more*

Alexander: "Please lend me money or help train me*

Well this is unexpected as Troy is starting at him unflinching but with a raised eyebrow

Alexander "Clearly I'm going to need to get stronger considering that you alone have beaten all of us but I'm not confident that I can last long enough to train properly against you at the moment so I'd right now prefer to get stronger from other hunters or huntress but there pricy"

I'm honestly more shocked that he's not being Arrogant but based on the risk of fighting Troy is high fair enough

*Me and Kalani see Troy grab a sketch book and write a question as Alex looks up*

Troy: 'Interesting but how much are we talking about here?'

Alexander: "....200,000 lien?"

He's going to die.

Kalani: "Should I contact Brim now or the funeral house first?"

*I see Troy writing in the sketchbook as he also grabs a board and as soon as he finished writing to Alex he writes on the board and shows it to use*

Troy's sketchbook: 'That much huh that's going to need to be dealt with via contract otherwise there is no chance in hell that I'll give you just 200k lien for free without something to fall back to.'

Troy's board: 'Violet I will train with you if you would like but be ready for multiple training types'

Troy heard us huh well shit. 

Alexander: "What type of contract?"

*Troy writes again*

Troy: 'Clearly a banking contract or more specifically a loan contract 200k is not easy to replace nor is it easy to earn at your Age though you can do alot of manual labor.'

Alexander: "Then why a contract? Those can ruin people if not properly read or balanced by a professional"

*Troy Writes again as he seems dangerously calm*

Troy: 'Yet without them one if not both parties could be screwed over if not thought about carefully and properly reviewed by an unbiased party so let's quickly contact Ozpin.'

This is strange. Troy seems way too knowledgeable about this subject though?

*Troy started to type on his scroll as Brim enters the dorm as he's been doing that to make sure Troy hasn't killed anyone*

Brim: "Why is Alexander in the position of Dogeza? In front of Troy"

Kalani: "Asking Troy for money or training"

Brim "I feel like I'm forgetting something.... Oh yeah, in roughly two days we will be going on a trip to raise your trust in each other so grab your necessary items like clothes to change into and maybe stuff to survive with.

Kalani: "Wait, what about classes?"

Brim: "Taken care of already you will either receive the assignments before leaving or after returning from the trip."

Kalani: "Then I take it. We will train out there?"

Brim: "Yes you will be training out there and will be resting in shifts as you will need your weapons."

Violet: "oh so we are actually in an active grim location?"

Brim: "consider it your team's first mission. If you all do well enough then you will also get to go on either missions with two of you or alone depending on the mission. Is that
 understood?"

Kalani: "Yes it is brim."

Alexander: "Yes it's clear doc."

Violet: "at least it won't be boring soon enough."

*Troy just gives a thumbs up  to show he understood the importance of it*

At least now we have there will be a chance to observe the way Troy moves to find a good way to counter him

Troy's POV 

Violet what the fuck do you think you're going to learn from me killing grimm humans and grimm are extremely different from each other the way to even mix them together isn't even fully known.

???: "I know of a way to mix humans into grimms."

Oh fucking great you're back. If you're going to interrupt my already messy thoughts then at least do so with a halfway decent lie, not one that is so clearly false.

???: "If I'm a liar then what makes you a human, a faunus, a half breed or an abomination?"

Easy to say I'm a damned abomination as I wasn't born one and I know that I used to have much darker eyes and hair but I don't have a choice now do I?

???: "...Tsk you're no fun are you Troy."

Rather be no fun then a fucking voice in a messes head.

???: "Oh but I do have a body you just aren't ready to see my body at the moment."

Oh like how you aren't ready to stop fucking with my mind as if I haven't got that covered without you're help?

*I get up and gently set fluffy down as I start to leave as my teammates look at me curiously and I just walk out the dorm and get on the bullhead that takes students to Vale and back*

When will my car get here?

*as I look out the window a bit on edge at this point and grind my teeth some as its starting to feel like I'm able to hear and feel everything on me as I grab my scroll and message a number*

Troy 'How much is it gonna cost for a quick fix?'

Contact: 'Two hundred lien. Cold hard cash.'

Troy 'got it. Meet me at the usual spot.'

Contact: 'Have the money ready.'

??? "Such a damned hypocrite."

Fuck off. 

???: "Nope, I'm going to continue watching this drug addict."

... I want to stop it so fuck off.

A/N - as said warning drug addiction is in this chapter and ik that almost any mention of it is risky for some.

~Troy