Chapter 7: The Walking Pit of Hell

A/N - Extreme trigger warning its not for the faint of heart in the slightest. It involves drug use, sexual assault victims, suicidal thoughts, as well as alot of death and at points detail of torture.

Troy's POV

*I got the item I requested and then scaled a building to the top overlooking the city as I grabbed a spare belt from my coat as I took off the coat and rolled up a sleeve and melted the substance and injected myself with the substance as the voice or voices? Seem to quiet down for the time being at least as I look quietly at my own arm that I just injected as it seems to be full of many scars as I start to count them to keep some focus of my surroundings*

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10,.... 25, 26,... 47, 48, 49, 50,... 182, 183, 184,... 274, 275, 276,.... 582, 583,... 719, 720,... 1847. Only that many scars I'm shocked that it's only that few.

*I stand up regaining some control of my body as I clean up my body and roll my sleeve down and put my coat back on and look towards the school and then towards the forest*

I could go hunting, but I guess I should prepare some more clothes for the mission.

*I start to climb down the building carefully enough to not get caught by Brim from getting injured*

If I get caught from doing this again after saying I stopped, Brim will be disappointed in me again and might take my root beer away.

*I start heading towards the school again as I look forward and think about what I will do for the rest of the night as I notice that I'm being followed*

Hmm roughly eight people, either gang members, anti faunus extremists, or both.

*I purposely take a turn into an alleyway knowing that they are now going to be trapped by me not the way there thinking as I run into making sure they follow me in a rush to not lose me as I mentally smirk or at least a part of me does and I jump up knowing that this is a dead end of an alleyway*

Just like predictable sheep they followed the Leader without thinking hmm ah it seems it was both good time to make them vanish

*I land behind them purposefully making a noise to grab their attention as the leader seems to smirk and approach me speaking down on me*

Leader: "Should have made less noise on that escape abomination."

I don't like that word.

Leader: "What's wrong to scared to speak you piece of waste?~"

I see so this rage is what my other half is controlled by. Then allow me to enjoy it some personally.

*Before he speaks another word I walk forward unfazed by the laughing thinking that I gave up as I grabbed the leaders head calmly and then quickly twist it hard and fast*

*SNAP*

*The others look at their leaders now frozen in fear face as there body collapses as I think*

Hmm not satisfying enough maybe I should knock one out for a session of light torture I wonder when they will break.

*I rush forward and grab two of them before the can scream in horror and slam the back of their heads into the pavement as I feel the back of their skulls get crushed not letting them make a noise as there nervous system gets cut by skull fragments killing them very effectively as I then rush forward and hold up a finger to my lips signaling to be quiet of course I know that they don't plan on listening as I then grab the next two and smash their heads into each other crushing them into one head with two different faces*