Chapter 10: The Survival Site.

A/N - hmm I need more pictures for the top hmm what to look for.

Violet's POV 

*We finally got to the ground level as I look around as it seems to be the woods and Brim seems to be planting a large enough landmark for us to return to as Troy seems to be stretching as Alexander seems to know be looking around as he seems fidgety at the best at the moment so I quickly look at Kalani as she seems concerned about where we are gonna camp at*

Hmm not bad and if we get lost we definitely have a spot to meet at.

*I walk towards Brim who is waving his hand around telling us to gather towards him as we do Troy seems strangely calm considering he didn't take anything besides his weapon and few random things with him*

Brim: "Alright as you can probably guess this is more like a survival type of training while one or two of you might be less adapted to it we only have access to one type of electronic and that is my scroll that is to inform us for our ride back to collect us at this spot. Any other electronics are pretty much unusable besides for communication for Troy as he refused to bring his pad and paper so I had to make an exception."

*Troy holds up his scroll as he activates a text to speech feature*

Troy: 'I don't talk and it's easier to type with one hand in the case of combat versus writing it out.'

Brim: "Sadly as much as I wanted to argue his point I couldn't it made sense in the case of combat so hopefully you brought your weapons otherwise emphasize your weapon on the spot. Oh and make sure you have some tools for food, shelter, water,and cooking as while I have things for immediate use if necessary it's well not the best to spoil you all with it."

Ah, so simple survival is okay, easy enough.

Brim: "Oh before I forget while yes it is a survival training it will be partners with partners and I'll play a role of a civilian as a task is going to be guiding a civilian to get out of the area and to safety reason in groups of two is that should be the minimal that you and your team should be split up by to one keep your Six covered and become better partners. That also means it will switch every two days to get each of you more used to each other's presence. Also avoid killing one another."

Okay might be a little harder then I was thinking I really don't want to work with Troy much less Alexander. 

Kalani: "Question: why aren't we working in the reverse first?"

Violet: "Yea especially since we will naturally bond with our partners faster than others?"

Brim: "Excellent question and in simple terms I'm afraid that if Troy or Violet start with Alex they will kill him by accident or on purpose."

Kalani: "As much as I want to disagree I can't think of a counter argument."

Violet: "I'm not going to try and argue it."

Alex: "Really two of you want to kill me?"

Troy: 'Very much so but trying to not get fussed at for more blood getting in my hair apparently it's hard to wash out.'

Brim: "Troy you know as well as I do that it took roughly three hours for you to get it out of your hair the first time and not even well you had pink hair for a solid week in a half till you poured bleach on it and then I had to take care of chemical burns for a month straight."

Noted for future blackmail.

Alexander: "Blood from what?"

Troy: 'I don't remember who they were but they aren't able to walk any more though one recently got married.'

Brim: "Yes and her wedding was beautiful she even said she was going to adopt some kids with her wife."

Troy: 'Was that the girl who said she was unbreakable or the one who said that she had the speed Semblance, or the guy who said he wanted to be a girl after saying that he was the power.'

Brim: "The guy he became a she."

Troy: 'ah cool good to know she had become more comfortable with her real desires after that incident.'

Violet: "What did he do to them?"

Brim: "The guy he ripped their junk off and then slapped them with it the girl who said she was unbreakable well he broke her physically in a manner similar to Alex. The other girl who had the speed well just shattered one of her legs entirely."

Violet & Kalani: "...WHY?!?!?!"

Brim: "They grabbed him by his horn and then tried to move him he ended up doing that to them."

I guess he was in the right to retaliate but that was a bit far.

Troy: 'If you're going to tell them that, at least tell them the full story from the camera's feed.'

Brim: "okay the fact of grabbing his horn was they seemed to think that he looked like an easy target they were rabbit faunus and apparently in heat the now she was unable to help as she wasn't into it and those two were shotacons. He was about fifteen at that time so a prime target in their minds he then set them straight before then vanishing for about six months after."

Alex: "How long have you two known each other?"

Troy: 'eight years.'

Brim: "more or less yea eight years and counting he was being checked alot most days we would see each other and he was even quieter and prone to snapping even more so then he is now."

Violet: "Even more so then he is now?!?!"

Brim: "I have lost months of research and funds on trying to get him to not destroy the academy hospital."

Troy: 'Oh quick fact don't touch me I will break you in half at best.'

Brim: "I wish that was a joke."

And he can't just survive on his own because why?

A/N - Wasn't to sure how to approach this chapter I say this works though.

~Troy.