Chapter ten:(the Regret and hangover lost memory)

(It is 7:00 in Japan for Octavia hour sleeping in warm arms cuddling she groan feeling warmth confusing her she slowly opens her blurry eyes and rubs her head wondering what the hell happen last night she looks around notice there was 25 bottles of Alcohol on the floor and bed scattered even spilled she turn to her side looking at a bare skin half nude guy sleeping like an angel when she turn him on his back she felt like throwing up suddenly didn't have a chance to look at him closer and goes in the bathroom starts throwing up the jester human woke up dizzy and sits up looking around for the sexy girl he fucked last night he groan was about to cry until he heard her throwing up shocked and frozen in place he pinch and punch himself to see if it's not a batshit crazy dream after the toilet is flushed Octavia came out only wearing his top and black thong groaning from a hangover walking towards the bed again cuddling to his body after brushing her teeth good breath fresh clean he smirked he laughs in his head) heheheh oh my god I can't believe it I fucked the kings owlette daughter and she still never thought I'm the same old jester she remember heheheh thank god hmm I wonder if I can find a person to help me stay human like this forever cause to be honest this hot piece of thick ass seems to not know I'm the jester that scared her and kissed her at the anime convention center heheh and she fucked me too ahahahaha but I still can't lose the bet just yet my friend is still trying to make me lose the bet I need some time to know her more before she'll end up finding out who I am and I don't want to lose that now (he groaned she mumbled cuddling him he lays back down cuddling her to him) rest my dear sweet there will be more love when you expect it heheheheh(his eyes red lights up and fades in darkness)